Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
On sale Tuesday
deffad58f168e7b83930b2da836246fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully when they go on sale we will see that we have taken all blocks which are E132 (lower/middle tier) and E230/1/2 (all upper tier)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hopefully when they go on sale we will see that we have taken all blocks which are E132 (lower/middle tier) and E230/1/2 (all upper tier)

And we might even have a kit to play in

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
When did the rule about age become a thing? I was going to the Goldstone without adult supervision from about the age of 12 :shrug:

From Man U website: "Manchester United recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children visiting Old Trafford and has a commitment to practice which protects them. As part of this commitment we have reviewed the minimum age of which a child can attend a game without being accompanied by another individual. This review has involved consultation with other Premier League clubs, Trafford Local Authority and stakeholders across Manchester United. Any child under age 14 must be accompanied by an individual age 16 or over. All children who are aged 14 on or before 31st August 2021 will be able to apply for junior tickets without an accompanying adult."

Slightly different at the Amex: "2.10. Children under 12 are not permitted to attend a Match at the Stadium unless accompanied by an adult 18 years and over."

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Apologies for this lazy post, as I'm sure the answer is on NSC somewhere.

Do we know when the finalised kick off times will be released for the first batch of games?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Apologies for this lazy post, as I'm sure the answer is on NSC somewhere.

Do we know when the finalised kick off times will be released for the first batch of games?

Supposed to be Tuesday, 5th July, for August and September

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Fair enough, I am 16 but I will be older one day, just not at the moment, you were my age before like everyone else here, yes I may seem a bit dumb what I put on here which is probably down to my age but everythings a learning curve for me, I learn stuff even from the criticism on here

Good for you mate. Good habit to be in. I’ve never stopped learning. You don’t sound dumb at all.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Block 230 and 231 available to buy. Not sure how many but doesn’t look like the full allocation. Piss poor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here