Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ronaldo tells Manchester United he wants to leave

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Age 37 and no CL football, he could well be 39 by the time Manure are again.

Allegedly being paid £25m a year, but at his age he wants to play in the highest competition, little wonder he had regrets about rejoining the Brand.

I think you will find that £25 million a year (probably more ) buys a somewhat lower level of regret than many of us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cheeky bid now we're loaded?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I just hope that every team (apart from one) note they are vulnerable and stick it right up them from KO.

A struggling ManUre is more unifying than a Euro or WC (especially with the waistcoatwanker in charge).

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Worth $0.5b already, I would imagine that winning football motivates him too.

Then he walks out onto the pitch with McTominay [emoji38]ol:
But Ronaldo should have remembered that the Man U midfield has always been rubbish. The day he made his debut, there was only Keane, Scholes, Giggs and Butt in Midfield! McFred are sooo much better than any of that lot!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What a muppet he is, United were a lot better without him. Signing him was just a massive mistake.

Best thing they could spend some £30m on now would be to get rid of him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What a muppet he is, United were a lot better without him. Signing him was just a massive mistake.

Best thing they could spend some £30m on now would be to get rid of him.
Shouldn't need that much - he's only got what? - 8 months of his £25M a year contract left, so around 2/3 of that should be enough. £16-£17M should do it.

I would laugh my socks off if he's still without a club, ergo unemployed, this time next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here