Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading away

Vaughan Storm

May 21, 2020
Worthing
I looked at getting a ticket and was surprised to see only a couple hundred left after seeing over a thousand before, have we really sold a thousand tickets or is it a case of closing an area?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair play. I could barely muster the enthusiasm to go there for a real game, let alone yomping all the way up to Berkshire for a meaningless game in an empty crummy soulless bowl next to the M4.

Each to their own though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Fair play. I could barely muster the enthusiasm to go there for a real game, let alone yomping all the way up to Berkshire for a meaningless game in an empty crummy soulless bowl next to the M4.

Each to their own though.

Guessing for the Seagull diaspora that don’t live in Sussex it will be nice to be able to see the team play without having to do a huge journey.

However Reading are a horrid tinpot club with obnoxious fans so no chance of me going.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Guessing for the Seagull diaspora that don’t live in Sussex it will be nice to be able to see the team play without having to do a huge journey.

However Reading are a horrid tinpot club with obnoxious fans so no chance of me going.
Never had a problem with Reading fans and I’ve been there plenty. Don’t think I’ve encountered one interaction with any of them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Never had a problem with Reading fans and I’ve been there plenty. Don’t think I’ve encountered one interaction with any of them.

Last time they visited Amex a sizeable minority of them seemed intent on causing bother. Scuffles on platform and on trains after match.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Praise the lord we are away, unless TUI cancel for the third year in a row........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here