Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gwen Dozie.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I thought Maupay played an absolute blinder that day. Revealing Gwen Dozie's mocking of his salary in the post match interview was a master stroke. From that moment, he was gone.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Fair play to Arteta. Both Guendouzi and Aubameyang have shown bad attitudes under his management and he’s shown them straight out the door.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Maupay played an absolute blinder that day. Revealing Gwen Dozie's mocking of his salary in the post match interview was a master stroke. From that moment, he was gone.

I bloody love our petit shitehouse, he has given me some great moments of laughter and joy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fair play to Arteta. Both Guendouzi and Aubameyang have shown bad attitudes under his management and he’s shown them straight out the door.

And Sanchez and Ozil. Hard man, but that's what you'd expect of a *scouser....

*Along with Robin vans and purses, and Yobbo, Our (pronounced Aaa) Tetta were the three imaginary scousers that kept my mate's son (a scouser) amused during certain commentaries a few years ago. You had to be there :facepalm:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I watched him playing for France in the last Nations League round, and commented on here. He looked completely out of his depth. Never got near the ball except to give it away or commit a foul. He was truly woeful.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Maupay really broke him, didn’t he?

He broke himself with his arrogance.* Maupay just exposed it.

I bloody love our petit shitehouse, he has given me some great moments of laughter and joy

It even merits a mention on his wiki page...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Guendouzi
20220701_200941.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here