Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Eng v Ind - 5th Test - Edgbaston kick-off 11am

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Weather looks fresh, possible showers this afternoon (depending on where your weather app says you are).

India leading 2 - 1, but we're on a roll right now and Jimmy is back with skipper Rohit out for the visitors.

GAME ON.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Yes, this is being played today.
Tests 1 to 3 took place earlier in the year during Covid testing but more importantly, just prior to the IPL (Indian money machine). It was believed it was more important that the big earning players should leave early so as not to miss out on the money and so test 4 was put on hold until now.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I'm in the Hollies stand today and can report LIVE on all the beer snakes and fights in the post tea session.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
India must be kicking themselves they cried off the test last year and now have to play us when we aren't a total shambles

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
India is one team I like England to beat these days. Possibly because I think the IPL has ruined has ruined the game. It's always on the box. I never watch. They can stick it up their Bumrah.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
India is one team I like England to beat these days. Possibly because I think the IPL has ruined has ruined the game. It's always on the box. I never watch. They can stick it up their Bumrah.

So bad it ruined it twice

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes, this is being played today.
Tests 1 to 3 took place earlier in the year during Covid testing but more importantly, just prior to the IPL (Indian money machine). It was believed it was more important that the big earning players should leave early so as not to miss out on the money and so test 4 was put on hold until now.

I think there was a draw in there as well somewhere? This is the fifth test.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Billings jogs to the stumps. If he put the effort in there was a run out discounting a direct hit. Odd from the wickie.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
Thank goodness for TMS. Stuck in isolation for another 5 days, but have got TMS on youtube, Wimbledon on the TV and TdF starts tonight. Might be a few late nights before I have to go back to work for two days before the next school holidays start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here