Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Favourite music "artist" who you know is s**t

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Do me a solid, you know what I'm going for here with the spirit of this thread, so don't post "Led Zeppelin" or "Queen" or something which is generally considered good.

I'll kick it off with Katy Perry

Can't sing, not particularly attractive, songs are shit commercial fluff. Love it.

https://youtu.be/F57P9C4SAW4

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think Shaun Ryder of the Happy Mondays is by some margin the worst "singer" I've heard - and if he appeared on 'Britains Got Talent' as such he'd be laughed off stage... He's absolute dogshit as a singer.

However, they knocked out some banging classics. Go figure. :shrug:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I think Shaun Ryder of the Happy Mondays is by some margin the worst "singer" I've heard - and if he appeared on 'Britains Got Talent' as such he'd be laughed off stage... He's absolute dogshit as a singer.

However, they knocked out some banging classics. Go figure. :shrug:

My favourite band in the 90s. Even Yes Please is a great album (IMO) regularly played in this house still. I just can’t watch/listen to them live anymore

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Struggling here, I can’t think of anyone I like who I’d consider shit.

I’ll keep thinking

Shame it’s not a thread about artists who others love who I think are shit, I could wade into that one :lolol:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can I mention America's newest Jailbird?

Actually all R&B is crap so that has nailed a fair few 'artists'

You are old enough to know that PROPER and genuine R’nB is bloody fantastic :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Charlotte Gainsbourg. A surprisingly extensive back catalogue and a real mixed bag of largely rubbish music. But she entrances me.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Charlotte Gainsbourg. A surprisingly extensive back catalogue and a real mixed bag of largely rubbish music. But she entrances me.

A mate of mine had her staying at his Gite de France for a week and he was also entranced by her. His wife was not amused

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A mate of mine had her staying at his Gite de France for a week and he was also entranced by her. His wife was not amused

Oooh. If she ever needs a sofa bed in Shoreham, do get her to PM me.

Not your classic beauty but has a certain artistic, Gaelic charm. And she reeks of allure.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
You are old enough to know that PROPER and genuine R’nB is bloody fantastic :wink:

Jonny Otis, Little Richard, John Lee Hooker, Bo Diddley, Fats Domino, Chuck Berry and even by the far end of the spectrum Jimi Hendrix are all favourites of mine.

Not to mention the fact the Stones/Cream/Led Zep all did R&B stuff (usually ripped off from the original artists of course)

What 'R&B' is now described as in 2022 is a complete bastardisation of the original concept.

But despite loving all of the previous artists I am racist according to some on NSC, hey ho...

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Oooh. If she ever needs a sofa bed in Shoreham, do get her to PM me.

Not your classic beauty but has a certain artistic, Gaelic charm. And she reeks of allure.

chanel-allure-eau-de-parfum-35ml.jpg

Maybe she should use it more sparingly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here