Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Alarm Companies

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
We currently have an ADT alarm system - one door sensor, two room motion sensors and two control panels. They put their monthly charging up a silly amount last year and have now put the price up by over 10% this year.

Not really happy being ripped off so can anyone recommend a good alarm company that also does monitoring of said alarm ?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
We currently have an ADT alarm system - one door sensor, two room motion sensors and two control panels. They put their monthly charging up a silly amount last year and have now put the price up by over 10% this year.

Not really happy being ripped off so can anyone recommend a good alarm company that also does monitoring of said alarm ?

Try Andy @ Languard. Reliable and reasonable

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a Verisure system, very happy with it

How much are you paying a month?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

What’s your address. ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We have ADT and, surprisingly, when we moved out for a year when the house was gutted and re-built, I spoke to the Insurance company and when they thought we were just cancelling having an alarm on the policy it didn't push the policy price up, which I thought odd.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I used to sell burglar alarms and made lots of sales.

If no one was home, I would just leave a brochure on the bedside table.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have a Verisure system, very happy with it

How much are you paying a month?

Weirdly they are coming around tomorrow to quote. I will be paying £34 a month if I stay with ADT.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
My mother had a Languard alarm for many years and I dealt with them after she died. My experience was that they were friendly, responsive and provided a great service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here