Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 x 1901 Seats Half Way line available for the entire season at cost

Blackbushe Pilot

Mar 28, 2004
Egham Surrey
COST PRICE

Ive taken a share of a box at the Amex this season, so have 2 x 1901 Platinum seats in the Wynn Baxter lounge available for 1 whole / complete season only (not permanently or bits of season / although share of box may continue so this relationship could be for more than 1 year).

If you are interested in having my 2 x seats for the entire season at cost price please PM me.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
COST PRICE

Ive taken a share of a box at the Amex this season, so have 2 x 1901 Platinum seats in the Wynn Baxter lounge available for 1 whole / complete season only (not permanently or bits of season / although share of box may continue so this relationship could be for more than 1 year).

If you are interested in having my 2 x seats for the entire season at cost price please PM me.

Dumb question probably, and I appreciate, if you have to ask you can’t afford etc, but how much is cost price please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blackbushe Pilot

Mar 28, 2004
Egham Surrey
Dumb question probably, and I appreciate, if you have to ask you can’t afford etc, but how much is cost price please?

Not it’s not a dumb question at all - it’s the exact question I would ask myself!

Sadly and embarrassingly I don’t actually know as the number has changed last 3 years every year due COVID.

I will ask the club and revert as it’s a question I am sure all will ask.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not it’s not a dumb question at all - it’s the exact question I would ask myself!

Sadly and embarrassingly I don’t actually know as the number has changed last 3 years every year due COVID.

Thank you

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I have the brochure in my bookcase next to me.

Platinum next season is £125 a month over 12 monthly payments (not spread over 9 months as it has been previously). Year 3 is £129, 4 £134, 5 £139.

Blackbushe Pilot

Mar 28, 2004
Egham Surrey
You beat me to it.

They are £ 1857.60 per seat per year (including VAT) this year.

Happy to send anybody the view from my seats if this price doesn’t frighten you off.

P/M directly If any interest.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
NSC member can have my ticket in the WSU for the same price.

Happy to send a view from my seat.

Just PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here