[Albion] Mohamed Camara

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmm

Don Mitchell
@Don7Mitchell
·
9m
The final information has finally arrived. Tomorrow at 8pm the official announcement. Share it, like it, and lets make a big BOOOM. We show everyone that we don't need a famous journalist. Forget Fabrizio, Ornstein, from now on, I am the new milfhunter! LETS GO #BHAFC #LUFC

Interesting new career for him.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Hmmmmmmmmm

Don Mitchell
@Don7Mitchell
·
9m
The final information has finally arrived. Tomorrow at 8pm the official announcement. Share it, like it, and lets make a big BOOOM. We show everyone that we don't need a famous journalist. Forget Fabrizio, Ornstein, from now on, I am the new milfhunter! LETS GO #BHAFC #LUFC
Sad

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
His claims to fame are around RB Salzburg players so assume that he has some knowledge. However, what way it goes is anyone’s guess.
He did say that the player has been excused from training and so I assume that means he is being transferred.
There does appear to have been a bit of a delay on this one, and I wonder whether Leeds have gone ‘all in’ on this one due to selling both of their ‘star players’ and so have outbid us. Time will tell.

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Do you reckon we will play with a flat Ko-dak four next season?

We’re probably not getting the whole picture here. If he joins, hopefully he won be a flash n the pan.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
“Our CEO basically admitted yesterday that we play Hwang so we can entice fans from the Asian Market. Presumably sales of bleach have also sky-rocketed, so hopefully Fosun can invest there too to at least compensate for the £14m black hole that will be formed by his signing.”

Got to say this sounds like balls. Seems like it hasn’t worked out but saw Hwang a few times in the Champions League and he looked very decent. Didn’t surprise me at all that a Premier League club picked him up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Got to say this sounds like balls. Seems like it hasn’t worked out but saw Hwang a few times in the Champions League and he looked very decent. Didn’t surprise me at all that a Premier League club picked him up.

I know the CEO of the club and he says he's shitehouse

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know the CEO of the club and he says he's shitehouse

Started last season amazingly but then vanished after the first ten games or so.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Screenshot 2022-07-01 143818.png

This says all you need to know about the nonsense going around these days. 2 hours ago, deal done, 1 hour later, can't afford him...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
There's now a spat going on with the two itk's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here