Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohamed Camara

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Noddy league , looks a speculative punt. Would rather a Biss replacement with higher reputaion at a better level but we wont pay the wages for that.

Hopefully if arrives can be prem quality

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Noddy league , looks a speculative punt. Would rather a Biss replacement with higher reputaion at a better level but we wont pay the wages for that.

Hopefully if arrives can be prem quality

Yeah, what good players have come from Red Bull Salzburg in recent years?

All i can think is Mwepu.

Oh and Daka. And Hwang Hee Chan. Minamino.

And Keita. Mane. And that Norwegian fella, what's his name? Haaland.

But other than those? What have Salzburg ever done?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
That feeling when you see a thread on a potential new signing with loads of posts and then realise they're all weak puns......

Puns :ffsparr: if only it was slightly funny. I like a laugh but these comedians ain't funny :wozza:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That feeling when you see a thread on a potential new signing with loads of posts and then realise they're all weak puns......

Where you hoping to read about some developments?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yeah, what good players have come from Red Bull Salzburg in recent years?

All i can think is Mwepu.

Oh and Daka. And Hwang Hee Chan. Minamino.

And Keita. Mane. And that Norwegian fella, what's his name? Haaland.

But other than those? What have Salzburg ever done?

Whilst I agree with the point you’re making, Hwang is utter dogshit. Minamino, Keita & Daka have hardly set the Prem alight either

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I have a friend who once delivered the mail which looks a bit like mali.
Anyway He says he’s shite house.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Whilst I agree with the point you’re making, Hwang is utter dogshit. Minamino, Keita & Daka have hardly set the Prem alight either

That seems harsh on Hwang. He started well enough for Wolves, doing enough for them to activate the clause to make his loan deal permanent. Sure, he didn't end the season well but it was his first year in a new league. The jury is still out but I'd say he's got potential.

This goal the other day wasn't bad.

[tweet]1533771506144014336[/tweet]

But, anyway, as you know my point was it's stupid to write off a whole league, especially when that league has recently been the source of numerous top flight players.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
That seems harsh on Hwang. He started well enough for Wolves, doing enough for them to activate the clause to make his loan deal permanent. Sure, he didn't end the season well but it was his first year in a new league. The jury is still out but I'd say he's got potential.

This goal the other day wasn't bad.

[tweet]1533771506144014336[/tweet]

But, anyway, as you know my point was it's stupid to write off a whole league, especially when that league has recently been the source of numerous top flight players.

scored as many goals as trossard did in his first two seasons :shrug:

To be fair, I’m half basing my opinion on him from when we played them (and the other brief times I’ve seen him) and half on the opinion of a few Wolves fans from another forum I’m on:

“The only reason he's anywhere near our squad is because of his nationality and our owners have openly admitted that.”

“Our CEO basically admitted yesterday that we play Hwang so we can entice fans from the Asian Market. Presumably sales of bleach have also sky-rocketed, so hopefully Fosun can invest there too to at least compensate for the £14m black hole that will be formed by his signing.”

“the only player who I genuinely think isn't cut out for Premier League is Hwang and it was Lage that signed him.”

“I'd have us as very likely to drop next year as things stand. We were in relegation form for the final third of the season and are about to embark on a complete overhaul of the squad, led by people that believe Hwang is worth £14m.”

In fact, more than one of them have called him Hee-Chan Hwank. Although overall I do get the point, Salzburg produce some good players. The Red Bull scouting network is one of the few in the world I can safely say is streets ahead of ours, and ours is pretty damn good.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Really? He seems to have a good deal of pace. I can see him zooming in on our defence to help them out very quickly if he’s captured out of position.

Do you reckon we will play with a flat Ko-dak four next season?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Hmmmmmmmmm

Don Mitchell
@Don7Mitchell
·
9m
The final information has finally arrived. Tomorrow at 8pm the official announcement. Share it, like it, and lets make a big BOOOM. We show everyone that we don't need a famous journalist. Forget Fabrizio, Ornstein, from now on, I am the new milfhunter! LETS GO #BHAFC #LUFC

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here