Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton friendlies.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I see that the home games are at Lancing so possibly will be broadcast .How can you get a ticket for the Reading away game on the 23rd July ? Is that from Reading or Brighton ticket office. Anyone going?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Thanks , I will go to Reading . That was my last away game when Rosenoir was badly injured .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"Football for All" - but only for those who've got a fan number ............ for a pre-season friendly! :facepalm:

Reading at 3 p.m. is potentially do-able for me. I might try getting a ticket from Reading if they're happy to welcome strangers who just want to buy a ticket and watch a match without requiring them to register or become members or whatever. Might even be able to persuade them to sell me a ticket on the day - never failed when we were in the Championship (learned when to sit on my hands though!)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Albion 1 goal down against Worthing at Half time

Anyone have the team details? Worthing tweeted there team, and the half time score, but there doesnt seem to be anything from Brighton

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion 1 goal down against Worthing at Half time

Anyone have the team details? Worthing tweeted there team, and the half time score, but there doesnt seem to be anything from Brighton
I didn't even know we were playing !

Presumably U21s.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
First half team: Beadle, Packham, Tsoungui, Hinshelwood, Miller, Everitt, Hinchy, Shann, Baker-Boaitey, Moran, Tolaj.

Second half time: Cahill, Nilsson, Kavanagh, Turns, Furlong, Chouchane, Spong, Ifill, Wilson, Clark, Emmerson.

Result : 1-1

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
First half team: Beadle, Packham, Tsoungui, Hinshelwood, Miller, Everitt, Hinchy, Shann, Baker-Boaitey, Moran, Tolaj.

Second half time: Cahill, Nilsson, Kavanagh, Turns, Furlong, Chouchane, Spong, Ifill, Wilson, Clark, Emmerson.

Result : 1-1

Shann is a new name to me. Shame not to Sturge out there

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here