Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Trumpet.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This could end up being an epic transatlantic battle.

Representing Crufts we have

Baxer

Best-in-Show-Winners-Crufts-2022-Credit-The-Kennel-Club-Flick.digital.jpg

And from the Westminster Kennel Club (American Crufts)

Trumpet.

Westminster-Dog-Show-062222-Getty-FTR.jpg

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The whole Crufts thing is a joke. I saw an interview with the 'trainer' of one of the winners this year (think it was a Frenchie). The dog is owned by some Middle Eastern Arab, it has a trainer, a vet, a nutritionist, a kennel owner where it lives in the UK and so on. Its just a dog FFS, should be with a family, loved and played with by kids, taken for walks in parks and so on.

The whole thing has turned into a snooty nosed, must-have accessory for some rich people who really dont care about the dog, more about the glory of having a 'winner'.

Disclaimer: I have a normal dog.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The whole Crufts thing is a joke. I saw an interview with the 'trainer' of one of the winners this year (think it was a Frenchie). The dog is owned by some Middle Eastern Arab, it has a trainer, a vet, a nutritionist, a kennel owner where it lives in the UK and so on. Its just a dog FFS, should be with a family, loved and played with by kids, taken for walks in parks and so on.

The whole thing has turned into a snooty nosed, must-have accessory for some rich people who really dont care about the dog, more about the glory of having a 'winner'.

Someone's never seen Best In Show

:lol:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

I would agree with you if I didn't know one owner who showed her dog last year and won something. I can't remember what exactly but I think it was an OAP section (dog, not owner). Her dog is very much one of her family. My dog is KC registered by the breeders, he'd win a prize for not listening to a word his owner says (yes, I blame the owner) they can be family pets and at Crufts at the same time.
I like Baxer & nationality doesn't come into it.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Great film. Everyone raves about Spinal Tap but I think that's much better

In the spirit of age I am going to have to take serious issue with that.

Even though I don't know you, or the inner workings of your mind, you are clearly wrong and I assume you a grotesque ugly freak nazi.

I can just about accept someone (who is wrong) thinking it's a bit better, but it's certainly not 'much' better. How dare you?

Not on my watch.

...it is better than 'A Mighty Wind' ... Which I liked a lot.I

Actually, on reflection you may be right.

But it will be a cold day in help before I change my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here