Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Wimbledon 2022

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Novax still looks far from invincible and needs to change his trainers, sliding all over the place.

edit - in fact, if Novax goes through as likely then a cheeky lose first set and lose against the naughty Greek Aussie would look good odds imho.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Novax still looks far from invincible and needs to change his trainers, sliding all over the place.

edit - in fact, if Novax goes through as likely then a cheeky lose first set and lose against the naughty Greek Aussie would look good odds imho.

He is an arrogant prick.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That's that then. Novax v Kyrgios final.

I want the Aussie to win.

I want brilliant tennis and I don’t care who wins because I dislike both of them

I also want tantrums, controversy and gamesmanship from this pair of shitehouses too :smile:

Entertain me :lolol:

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I want brilliant tennis and I don’t care who wins because I dislike both of them

I also want tantrums, controversy and gamesmanship from this pair of shitehouses too :smile:

Entertain me :lolol:

This.

In the absence of Nadal, I'd like all of the above, with the added bonus of fisticuffs.....and I don't really care who's involved, as long as it's on the court.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
That Rybakina's forehand was just too strong for Jabeur.

She was better on the day and deserved the win.

Still, a great step forward for Arab tennis.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
As a tennis fan I just hope Krygios can play to his full potential today as it’s clear he’s a very talented bloke.

Still I believe Djok in 4, his return of serve will soon get into NK’s head.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Such a sad and emotional day today as Sue Barker hangs up her microphone but not before once more delivering that immortal line 'here they come, get ready for the roar!'

A true legend of tennis and indeed sporting broadcasting, she will be sorely missed.

Well said, Crodo.

As a little known but bitter-sweet aside to today’s proceedings, that is a line she first coined over 40 years ago whilst on honeymoon with her late husband in Kruger National Park. His half-mauled body was eventually recovered over 15km away.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ready for the fireworks everyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here