Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Kalvin Phillips to Man City

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
45 million? Leeds fans should be doing a celebration conga.

Cucu is worth twice Philips fee imo :smile:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He'll raise the temperature in Manchester.
They'll be some cross heads in Leeds.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I think that was a good deal for Man City, feel Leeds fans will have thought closer to £50+million. Considering what we got for Bissouma with one year left on contract, this looks cheap for one of Englands central midfielders

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I think that was a good deal for Man City, feel Leeds fans will have thought closer to £50+million. Considering what we got for Bissouma with one year left on contract, this looks cheap for one of Englands central midfielders

I tend to agree. Leeds were utter dross without Phillips, so it'll be interesting to see how the deal with losing him. Partisan views aside, he's a fantastic player and Leeds will be far, far worse without him

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Next you’ll be telling me Mings is a 60 million player. :lolol:

In which game has Phillips looked a decent International playing for England?

Leeds have seen City off imo

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I tend to agree. Leeds were utter dross without Phillips, so it'll be interesting to see how the deal with losing him. Partisan views aside, he's a fantastic player and Leeds will be far, far worse without him

I agree - wasn’t he injured for half the season, which was when Leeds went into free fall

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Phillips should learn from Delphs mistake. He will be found out and replaced in a couple of seasons.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Crazy money imo, however they did fork out £100 million for Grealish :lolol:

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
45 Million seems about right to me.

He'll do an alright job for them. He's behind Rodri, Gundogan and Silva for sure, but given all the games they play, he'll be an passable squad option.

Probably a 35 mill player, but the petro club tax applies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here