Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Customer Satisfaction Surveys OUT

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Getting really fed up with these.

Went for a scan at the hospital, bloody review request was in my inbox before I got home.

Sent a Father's Day card on Funky Pigeon, got asked for a review THE DAY BEFORE IT WAS TO BE OPENED about a card I will never see.

What gives?

:rant:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Went for a scan at the hospital, bloody review request was in my inbox before I got home.

Sent a Father's Day card on Funky Pigeon, got asked for a review THE DAY BEFORE IT WAS TO BE OPENED about a card I will never see.

What gives?

Can we all now review post #1, and give all relevant comments.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

What gives?

Thank you for using North Stand Chat.

We'd appreciate it if you could complete a full survey for us here

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have a very simple process to determine my response to 'feedback requests'.

1. Will it take me less than two minutes?
2. Is there a PRIZE or benefit to ME in completing it?

If the answer to both is YES, then I'll do it.

Otherwise they can whistle.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Have you ever won a prize or know someone that has?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

3. If the service has been shit and I want to rant at them

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

What gives?

Oh yes. The other month I had to ring up BT as they'd screwed up my bill. I spoke to a very nice man (yup, I got through to a human despite Covid, WFH, the Ukrainian war, inflation, etc) who said he'd sort it for me. No sooner had I hung up than I got a text asking me, on a scale of 1 to 10, how happy I was with the service I had received. Granted the man was very nice, but I hadn't actually received any service yet - unless in these times of Covid, WFH, the Ukrainian war, inflation, etc, merely answering the phone and being nice counts as a providing a service. As nothing had actually happened and there was no option to say that I declined to reply (and this was apparently the first of many customer service texts they wished to send me).

And as it happens ... it wasn't sorted out and I had to complain again the following month.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yes, sometimes it's ridiculous. You get something delivered - the next thing up pops a text............. "We've just delivered your parcel. How did we do?"

Derr....... you delivered a parcel you were paid to deliver. It's your job! :facepalm:

Next up - "Would you recommend us to your friends and family?" Stupid question! Friends and family won't be given a choice - if they order something on line, like I did, it will be despatched via the carrier chosen by the seller!

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

What gives?

You haven't satisfied anyone. Ever.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
These surveys are meaningless unless the customer has reason to complain. If they perform the service expected of them only a fraction of people will bother to answer it.

A better way to phrase the request would be: "We are confident that you're satisfied with our service. However if this isn't the case please take a few minutes to explain to us how we have disappointed you".

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I would include survey from Albion after each home game. Completely irrelevant questions like Was seat comfortable.Were stewards polite etc. So many things they could have asked opinions on and would have learnt something

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

What gives?

The grammar is particularly poor, with missing nominative pronouns.

Unnecessary use of capital letters.

4/10

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I once completed a customer satisfaction survey for NatWest. I told them EXACTLY what I thought. They never got back to me. Tits.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I once completed a customer satisfaction survey for NatWest. I told them EXACTLY what I thought. They never got back to me. Tits.

NatWest, me too, I dared to express dismay that they removed the atm which had the facility to deposit cash and cheques at Hove Town hall branch, their response was that it was a risk for the customers to get mugged, when I suggested that they should remove ALL atm’s on that basis as customers could also get mugged withdrawing money they didn’t really have a response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here