Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fifa to review its gender eligibility regulations in wake of Fina ruling

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Clicked on the Argus story. Opening line:

"A SIX-FOOT transgender woman who used to play men’s football has been selected to represent England."

Thanks for the CAPS Argus. Jeez.
Don't get outraged where there is no call for outrage - The Argus routinely starts articles with words in capitals.

A WOMAN was hit on the head with a bottle during a street fight, witnesses have claimed.

RESIDENTS campaigning for a lower speed limit on a busy road could see action by the end of the year.

A LANDLORD has been ordered to pay more than £12,000 after setting up unlicensed and unsafe apartments in a property. [/I]

Nothing to see here; move on.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
think many orgs will set regulations now one has. the rule by Fina seems sensible enough.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Don't get outraged where there is no call for outrage - The Argus routinely starts articles with words in capitals.

A WOMAN was hit on the head with a bottle during a street fight, witnesses have claimed.

RESIDENTS campaigning for a lower speed limit on a busy road could see action by the end of the year.

A LANDLORD has been ordered to pay more than £12,000 after setting up unlicensed and unsafe apartments in a property. [/I]

Nothing to see here; move on.

I'm not outraged.

I'm pointing out that it's weird.

But thanks

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I thought that this one of the unassailable obstacles in this whole discussion?

Seems like a reasonable decision by both organisations. I am sure it will also be adapted and adjusted as time and information moves on.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton’s Tom Davies is still hedging his bets.

9D2A2CCA-5D10-4C76-9906-9174982F8359.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here