Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 3rd (Dead Rubber) Test - Eng v NZ at Clean Slate Headingley, Leeds - 11am

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Weather looks pretty decent.

Jamie Overton makes England Test debut.

Anderson ruled out by ankle injury.

After a run of only one win in 17 Tests England have secured back-to-back victories at Lord's and Trent Bridge and head to Leeds looking to seal a clean sweep against the world Test champions.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
11 years since England completed a clean sweep in a test series featuring more than 2 tests.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I must admit to being surprised that Yorkshire got this Test match, after all, they were only charged with racism by the ECB last week. Shirley they should have been suspended until the case against them was heard. Plenty of other venues.

Not a good look to allow a county cricket club charged with racism to hold a prestigious Test match.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I must admit to being surprised that Yorkshire got this Test match, after all, they were only charged with racism by the ECB last week. Shirley they should have been suspended until the case against them was heard. Plenty of other venues.

Not a good look to allow a county cricket club charged with racism to hold a prestigious Test match.

Completely agree. Money seems to be more important than fighting fascism.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm giving that wicket to [MENTION=35196]Is it PotG?[/MENTION]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The look isn't relevant for me. The only look is forward. Yorkshire have made wholesale changes and Lord Patel has a good vision there.

Looks great today. And a nice wicket (which looks like it will crumble more than Nottingham though). Should be a fantastic match.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Another positive step in the right direction for the red ball reset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here