Votes: 119 74.8%
  • Player Hater

Votes: 40 25.2%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just saw Mick Lynch interview on GMB, a deeply impressive person sorting out his members needs and talking with a great deal of common sense. What's everyone elses thoughts on him?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well never been in a Union and probably never will.

But if I was I'd be happy he was fighting for my rights, not shy is calling our lying government ministers

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He's running rings around anyone interviewing him. I bet he's a nightmare to face around the negotiating table

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can’t make my mind up. Has the air (and background) of a career unionist who takes just a bit too much delight in causing significant disruption to people’s lives, but on then other side seems to be doing a reasonable job of holding some of these utter goons to account.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
He’s doing a fantastic job of representing his members. Talks a lot of sense and doesn’t take any bullshit. He has embarrassed the lapdog Tory ministers and journalists over the last few days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

SAC

May 21, 2014
He's been brilliant in his interviews. Running rings around anyone who comes up with bullshit whilst keeping his cool.

Exactly the sort of leader you would want if you were in a Union.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can’t make my mind up. Has the air (and background) of a career unionist who takes just a bit too much delight in causing significant disruption to people’s lives, but on then other side seems to be doing a reasonable job of holding some of these utter goons to account.
I'm the same although I'm now swaying to the latter because ultimately, he's been elected and is now doing his job very well.

In an age where our government doesn't bother doing the right thing by the people it represents (unlike every single one of our governments I've ever witnessed), I find that refreshing.

Probably a good bet for Cabinet posts in Johnson's imminent reshuffle then :thumbsup:
Why? Has he sold his members down the river for a sniff of becoming a Lord or something?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Odious.The other union rep that I saw interviewed is almost literate. Almost, but not quite.

Interesting, how being literate is brought up as a criticism of someone doing a good job. Especially when we have a bunch of highly educated, literate chancers in power slowly taking apart the country.

Maybe we should be paying more attention to what people are saying rather than how they're saying it?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he's not as great as everyone makes out at interviews, just plays a straight bat. he has a simple mandate and sticks to it. poor journos trying to be clever and wrong foot him. BBC chap this morning kept to simple questions, he came across ordinary and misspoke a couple of times.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Odious.The other union rep that I saw interviewed is almost literate. Almost, but not quite.

...or maybe using words outside of your vocabulary range?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Probably a good bet for Cabinet posts in Johnson's imminent reshuffle then :thumbsup:

Why? Has he sold his members down the river for a sniff of becoming a Lord or something?

It was more an observation on bunglec***'s history of appointing odious and illiterate individuals to his cabinet, and [MENTION=1510]Binney on acid[/MENTION] using these terms to describe Mick Lynch :wink:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Interesting, how being literate is brought up as a criticism of someone doing a good job. Especially when we have a bunch of highly educated, literate chancers in power slowly taking apart the country.

Maybe we should be paying more attention to what people are saying rather than how they're saying it?

That wouldn’t be popular on NSC. It’s very important we do the right thing with spaces before question marks :)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
You'd all be in a far better place if Mick Lynch was looking after you.

Don't be silly far better to punch ya self in the face every 5 years, own the libs and wake up with lowest pension in the developed world

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here