Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Young lad loads of money, in Vegas, never gonna end well...

If that was me at his age, with that wealth, I dare not think about what kind of shite I would have got up to, nothing to see here.

Me too. Scary part is that these guys could afford to do this every week, financially speaking, and still be hideously wealthy. The bit that makes me despair is the level of stupidity it takes to do this and expect that your girlfriend won’t get to hear about it in this day and age. Grealish is a Gazza waiting to happen in my view.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Young lad loads of money, in Vegas, never gonna end well...

If that was me at his age, with that wealth, I dare not think about what kind of shite I would have got up to, nothing to see here.

Exactamundo :smile:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What’s he actually done wrong ? Fair few Albion players were out in Vegas recently spending an obscene amount of money at a few pool parties , but I doubt anyone knew who they were

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Fully expect the people from the AC thread to come along and denounce his behavior, pointing out that he costed £100m, has done **** all all season and is going to end up playing non-league football.

Oh right, there is a minor chance he could win England the World Cup. Then it will all of a sudden be "just normal behavior from a young man, nowt to see here".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fully expect the people from the AC thread to come along and denounce his behavior, pointing out that he costed £100m, has done **** all all season and is going to end up playing non-league football.

Oh right, there is a minor chance he could win England the World Cup. Then it will all of a sudden be "just normal behavior from a young man, nowt to see here".

I have actually warmed to him this season, the diving (on what I've seen which is not game after game) seems to have been well reined in. I also liked it when Waistcoat man decided to bring him on to try to save the cluster**** tactics in the recent "meaningless" games, even if it didn't really work. At least he looks like he wants to score or make a chance for somebody else.

Not that I am a big AC critic, I just don't think he's up to PL football.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Nothing wrong with Jack Grealish having a holiday.

He's probably still tired from carrying Aston Villa for years.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What’s he actually done wrong ? Fair few Albion players were out in Vegas recently spending an obscene amount of money at a few pool parties , but I doubt anyone knew who they were

Don't be silly. Everyone knows what everyone is doing at all times, or so I've been told. Me and Billy Reid use the same taxidermist and he has confirmed that the whole squad went to the US to relive Hunter S. Thompsons "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Off season , young man out partying. Nothing to see here

True. But I think it’s fair to say he didn’t really set Man City alight last season; bit part player in the EPL games and not trusted in the big fixtures. Maybe if he put as much effort into his profession, as he does getting out the door and into a party, he might succeed more? And drinking a 3K bottle of champagne and ordering another 120 bottles of cheaper fizz is a bit vulgar given the current climate.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you are going to ask a question, bloody ask the question.

We all haven't got time to waste scouring the news looking for what you are waffling about.

Waffling? I posted one single word…that’s brevity in the extreme.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;10295943 said:
Lost any respect for him after his antics at the end of the season, slagging off his fellow pro Miguel Almiron for no reason. Prize bell€nd!

Good point. Forgot about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here