[Music] Hot Chip outstore show at Chalk August 19th on sale NOW - 12 quid

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I. Am. Very. Jealous.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I thought all chips were hot , unless you leave them to get cold that is . £12 for a bowl of chips seems excessive unless you order them from a beach club in St Tropez or Cannes I guess .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP: Looking stuff up so you don't have to. Thank me later :thumbsup:

Screenshot_20220621-130228_Chrome.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP: Looking stuff up so you don't have to. Thank me later :thumbsup:

View attachment 149041

Coo just bought me a ticket without even knowing why. Got a good few weeks to swot up on Hot Chip and see if twelve quid was/is a sound investment. Which I guess is a roundabout way of saying tickets were still available (one per person) as of 5 minutes ago.

Footnote: last time I went to Chalk was to see Pussy Riot in 2017. Out of the goodness of me heart I wrote it up for NSC when I got home. Went to read Argus review of the gig the day after and - imagine my surprise dear reader - some NSC twunt had ripped off my review, polished up a couple of words, and passed it off and sold it on as his own work. Classy. Still, revenge is sweet, as they say. I tweeted every single publication he'd ever contributed to, pointing out his plagiarism. Take THAT ****! Best of all, fellow NSCer [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION] somehow knew that the **** in question was a habitue of the North Stand and reported back that she'd taken great delight in subsequently treading on his white suede shoes with her DMs. Top work! I still owe you one for that mate :bowdown:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Coo just bought me a ticket without even knowing why. Got a good few weeks to swot up on Hot Chip and see if twelve quid was/is a sound investment. Which I guess is a roundabout way of saying tickets were still available (one per person) as of 5 minutes ago.

Footnote: last time I went to Chalk was to see Pussy Riot in 2017. Out of the goodness of me heart I wrote it up for NSC when I got home. Went to read Argus review of the gig the day after and - imagine my surprise dear reader - some NSC twunt had ripped off my review, polished up a couple of words, and passed it off and sold it on as his own work. Classy. Still, revenge is sweet, as they say. I tweeted every single publication he'd ever contributed to, pointing out his plagiarism. Take THAT ****! Best of all, fellow NSCer [MENTION=34281]pearl[/MENTION] somehow knew that the **** in question was a habitue of the North Stand and reported back that she'd taken great delight in subsequently treading on his white suede shoes with her DMs. Top work! I still owe you one for that mate :bowdown:

I think the 1 per person thing means tickets hang around. Also not exchangable. I thought they might go quick but seemingly not. It will be a shortened set but they so rarely play places this small (playing Brixton 4 nights on the bounce) thta 12 quid is a bargain.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Am I the only one who didn't have a clue about what the thread title was all about - or even what derivation of the English language it was written in?

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Woah, how did I miss this? Thanks OP :cheers:

I knew hanging around on NSC would pay off eventually!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'm going to Working Men's Club in July at Komedia. It too is an outstore performance. Been to a few now all of which I have enjoyed. Word of warning though, set length is shorter than normal hence the cheaper ticket price. There is no support and it usually begins bang on time! Don't be late!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I think the 1 per person thing means tickets hang around. Also not exchangable. I thought they might go quick but seemingly not. It will be a shortened set but they so rarely play places this small (playing Brixton 4 nights on the bounce) thta 12 quid is a bargain.

All the outstores I have seen are full sets, if you have 300 people averaging £20-30 spends on CDs. Albums and a few tickets its a healthy profit. Everyone is a fan and got the album the bands like to say thanks and the atmosphere is often better for it. Will be a good one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here