vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Thought he would stick around to manage his country in their first WC for such a long time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thought he would stick around to manage his country in their first WC for such a long time.

He may not be able to travel remember ? Can't manage by Zoom at international level.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Would have been a travesty for him to appear at the 11th hour to steal the glory from Bronwyn Caretaker Rheolwr

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
More time to shag his brothers wife now. Seriously, if you had him as a mate, you'd want to make sure he's got nothing to do with your Mrs. Bloke is a leech.

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
As Wales qualified for the WC, Giggs automatically got a contract extension as it’s written into his contract. This was due to expire June 2022 but because of the qualification, he got an automatic extension. Suppose you can say at least he isn’t gonna get another years free worth of salary from the Welsh FA.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Stick around? He's had naff all to do with the national team for nearly two years! :dunce:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Bit weird that his statement has no acknowledgement of Robert Page's sterling work in his absence. He makes it sound like he's been managing them all along...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know I've had an extended stay of absence but I'd also like to tender my official resignation as Milk Monitor and School Prefect.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All charges dropped. WTF? ???

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Is this because his ex no longer wants to bring charges or for some reason prosecutors think they no longer have a case

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here