Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friendly @ Amex weekend of 30th July

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I see you can buy up to six tickets……I’m the ST the others I’m possibly buying for aren’t members or anything like that..is that a problem?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I see you can buy up to six tickets……I’m the ST the others I’m possibly buying for aren’t members or anything like that..is that a problem?

No, I've just bought 4 :- 2 STs and 2 guests, they are all in my name and have all been sent to me.

It looks like I may be able to download one to my phone, then forward the email to the next person etc. But it may be safer if I just download them all.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No, I've just bought 4 :- 2 STs and 2 guests, they are all in my name and have all been sent to me.

It looks like I may be able to download one to my phone, then forward the email to the next person etc. But it may be safer if I just download them all.

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to reply.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I have just gone to by 3 tickets for the game on Saturday. My mobile phone does not support GPay so I would have to opt for the "print at home" option. They want to charge me a total of £7.50 to print the 3 tickets. I am not prepared to pay that fee, so will not now be going to the game.

Any ideas how I can avoid paying the £7.50 without getting a new phone? The other 2 tickets are for my children, who do not have phones.

Last edited:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I have just gone to by 3 tickets for the game on Saturday. My mobile phone does not support GPay so I would have to opt for the "print at home" option. They want to charge me a total of £7.50 to print the 3 tickets. I am not prepared to pay that fee, so will not now be going to the game.

Any ideas how I can avoid paying the £7.50 without getting a new phone? The other 2 tickets are for my children, who do not have phones.

I have every sympathy with you BB . A friend bought 4 tickets for our little group and because he knew i did not have a smart phone he was forced to pay the £ 2.50 extra for my ticket . I queried the charge with the club as i genuinely thought it must be a mistake and was told the 2.50 was made up of a 1.00 booking fee and 1.50 to print at home but that the booking fee was already included on the phone tickets ! I then asked if the charge was avoidable in any other way and was informed that if my friend and i were travelling together and going through the turnstiles at the same time ( which we are ) he could have loaded my ticket on his phone . So i then asked if we could now do that and was informed that they could not change a booking once it had been made !
So the upshot is he will now receive an email with my ticket as a pdf which he will forward to me so i can print it at home on my printer using my ink and paper having paid 25% extra for the privilege of doing so !
For as long as i can remember print at home was a cheaper option but now the club have decided not to print tickets at all it has suddenly and without notice become the most expensive option . Personally i do not think that is right but struggle to see what i can do other than make a decision not to buy anything at the stadium at this game even though i know this will affect me more than it will them .

Yoda

English & European
Something I've always wondered. How does it cost the club £1.50 for US to print our own ticket? The booking fee is basically the admin charges, so does that mean the club earns £1.50 for every ticket google pay hosts and they are trying to make up for this?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
These extra charges for a pdf ticket have just been sneaked in. I bought 2 and parking for Newcastle, and for pdf tickets each was an extra £2.50. So it’s now £17.50 to park if you need a printed ticket (which I did on this occasion).

What cost of living crisis?

Mind you, Robbie’s car wash at Hove Station has just gone up from £10 to £13, I will need a pretty good agent to get me a 30% pay rise!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Tickets selling like.....

looks like there will be maybe 1/4 stadium if that, ah who cares I will be there with my baby brother who supports Southampton :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here