Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Albion's Striker Problem Solved Next Summer

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
According to the BBC, we might just be in here...

1.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hang on. Only a year left on his contract? Let's offer £5 mill and be done with it!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
According to the BBC, we might just be in here...

View attachment 148963

Yes, I do know there's an 'K' missing - but good for Liverpool. I know the rich want to get richer while the poor get poorer, but that is taking the piss. I hope that if he runs down his contract and leaves on a free, he finds that nobody will pay him anything like that much (unfortunately some mug will probably break ranks and pay it).

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes, I do know there's an 'M' missing - but good for Liverpool. I know the rich want to get richer while the poor get poorer, but that is taking the piss. I hope that if he runs down his contract and leaves on a free, he finds that nobody will pay him anything like that much (unfortunately some mug will probably break ranks and pay it).

Wow £400M a week, No wonder Liverpool won't agree to that.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, I do know there's an 'M' missing - but good for Liverpool. I know the rich want to get richer while the poor get poorer, but that is taking the piss. I hope that if he runs down his contract and leaves on a free, he finds that nobody will pay him anything like that much (unfortunately some mug will probably break ranks and pay it).

And there lies the problem with this fecking world we live in

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No point….I’d give it three games max before someone is on here saying he’s either ‘not what we need’, a sicknote, he’s downed tools, failed the NDT, failed to wave at the fans at an away game after being subbed or said something in an interview that indicates he wants out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Booooooooooing Salah for not clapping me.

noice-brooklyn99.gif

Russconha

Jul 8, 2012
Littlehampton
It would be kinda satisfying to see him fall over in the box wearing blue and white, especially if we're playing an unfashionable team.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Greedy ****. Not just him, though, what's the matter with people who just can't stop grabbing more and more for themselves. If you were on a wage of £40000 a week (already ridiculous) and that wage was increased tenfold, would you be ten times happier? Would you really? I just can't get my head round it. Bizarre.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A K surely? Or have I been whooshed?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Greedy ****. Not just him, though, what's the matter with people who just can't stop grabbing more and more for themselves. If you were on a wage of £40000 a week (already ridiculous) and that wage was increased tenfold, would you be ten times happier? Would you really? I just can't get my head round it. Bizarre.

The likes of you and I, you see, don't understand the concept of winners and losers. In every aspect of life there are winners and losers. And it is the responsibility of every one of us to strive to be a winner. If we don't do that we soon become losers. He is simply striving to be more winnery. OK, it is possible to striver too hard to be the winnerest (see Trump and Putin) but it is by and large part of the human condition.

(Other explanations, such as being an insecure prat, prone to fits of rage that are exacerbated by steroid and cocaine use, leading to psychosis and florid megalomania, are available).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here