Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Darío Osorio

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Darío Osorio enters the orbit of European clubs: from the English Premier League, Portugal and Italy look forward to the great promise of the University of Chile

The young attacker at the University of Chile could leave prematurely and take the leap to Europe earlier than later. According to TrasnferMarkt, Brighton, Watford, Sporting Lisbon and Sassuolo have it in their sight.

Darío Osorio*is the great promise of*Universidad de Chile*and at just 18 years old, the versatile left winger trained in the blues who already had a summons to the*Chilean team*, among the projection players that Eduardo Berizzo's Red team took on the tour of Asia

According to the news site and expert in world football transfers, TransferMarkt, English teams, Portugal and Italy already have the striker from Universidad de Chile in their sights.

In fact, the information is not minor because Brighton & Hove Albion of the English Premier League follows Osorio in detail as a possible reinforcement for the 2022-23 season.

https://redgol.cl/udechile/Dario-Os...gal-y-la-Serie-A-de-Italia-20220618-0062.html

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dario-osorio/profil/spieler/881116

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So Brighton.
Probably not a hope of a work permit though surely?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dario Osorio
Give him the ball.
The Chilean wonderkid
Will score a goal.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Should we be renaming ourselves the "South Atlantic All Stars"?

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Nice bit of jazz to accompany his goals. I do wonder if we need to widen our search though. All our South American wonderkids have names that end in 'O'.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Nice bit of jazz to accompany his goals. I do wonder if we need to widen our search though. All our South American wonderkids have names that end in 'O'.

Alexo McAlisto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
So Brighton.
Probably not a hope of a work permit though surely?

He’s a full international at 18. We’d be able to argue for special dispensation and get through that way. Wouldn’t be a surprise if we did similar to Macallister though and allow him to finish the Chilean season (it’s half way through at moment) and bring him across to the UK after.

Fee I heard was around 3-5m euros.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here