Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How fickle are YOU? Your Albion mojo today

Where is your Albion mojo today

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Has Biss going, Cucurella apparently out the door soon decimated your end of season mojo?

Most of us had a very high flying one at season's end.

Where is your mojo today?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Seeing Biss in a Spurs shirt at some point today will crush a tiny bit of my soul (at least it's not Newcastle or Villa, mind) but it's the nature of the beast unfortunately. Just got to trust in the setup, I'm sure there are plans in place for all eventualities and we'll be fine.

So in short, unchanged.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:shrug:

It's the summer. I don't currently care either way. Nice to see England win a brilliant Test Match though and looking forward to the Canadian GP, where the late viewing time here means it can be accompanied with beer and snacks if it gets as boring as Baku.

It's a lovely day, Icy. Go out for a walk or something.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
If Marc goes I’ll feel crushed as it’ll be the first player in a long while who I’ll feel has been poached off us before we’re ready to let him go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

It's the summer. I don't currently care either way. Nice to see England win a brilliant Test Match though and looking forward to the Canadian GP, where the late viewing time here means it can be accompanied with beer and snacks if it gets as boring as Baku.

Only just come back from one!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Learning of Biss’ departure dented my optimism but we knew his contract tine was short and better now for a fee than next year for nothing . Hopefully this will mean that Cucu will be here next year . Surely they won’t let both go , will they?

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
This is part of our "change Curve"!!! It feels odd, grates against the emotional heartstrings, but is the clearest sign that our model is working. This is exactly what is meant to happen.. but it's hard. I thought Cucurella was the one of the names being touted that we maybe couldn't afford to let go as we don't have equally good cover to slot in. However, if the bid is THAT good, maybe we can't afford to not let him go. All in all, we will have a stronger club in the long-term and whilst this close-season's deals might mean keeping at the levels we have had this season that little bit harder, our resilience and ability to continue with the model is simply strengthened.
Other Clubs will be feeling the pain too.. but we will still have 11 lads lined up in Blue/White stripes (tbc!) at Old Trafford in a matter of weeks and we will roar them on whatever..
Anxiety increased a bit, mojo and the excitement of new players intact!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Pleased Gross has resigned
expected Bissouma to go

Will be very dissapointed if Cucurella goes so soon

we still need a striker and to recallibrate/offload one or two

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
We all knew Biss was going so really not that bothered as long as we don't get mugged for him.

If City really want Cucurella they'll get him. Bugger all we can do about it. Again as long as we don't get mugged (we shouldn't) we should probably just look at the positives in a) our scouting network is finding some crackers b) we've made a very nice profit in a year c) we had a year of a great player that is now wanted by one of the best teams in the world.

I'm more pissed off that two of the decent away days next season (Fulham and Forest) are both midweek.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
When Biss goes not that fussed as have replacements already inhouse plus he’s gone up not sideways. Head wasn’t in it.

If Cucurella goes for 100M fair enough devastating but proud etc. If he limps off for 40M though will be hella pissed.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Voted 1 just after the season, needing a break after a long season. Not quite yet drooling for the PL but getting there. 3 or 4 now. Nothing to do with transfers though.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Biss leaving doesn’t really have an impact for me as it’s been on the cards for some time.

Losing Cucurella will leave a bigger hole in my opinion.

Good to get in Enciso and seems he is staying with the first time, unless the statement is playing down “potters summer assessment” before shipping.

Sarmiento will be like a new signing to us I hope as well.

7.5/10 at the minute but mildly hungover after a 5 hour happy hour session yesterday at a Be At One bar for a leaving do

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think we will sign that Nigerian LB Destiny Udogie as a future/ immediate back up to Cucu. But will also be sorry to see him go as i never saw him "live"

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Went for a 7 for that reason. Not at the front of my mind, enjoying the sunshine, planning a fun day out with my lad tomorrow and festivals to come. The season seems a long way off yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here