Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hi There Fellow Seagulls!

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Hi y'all from the USA. I have been spending the last few years getting into your EPL soccerball leage and, after great study, have decided to become a Brighton Seagulls fan! (hence the name)
I must admit that to begin with I looked at Crystal Phallus, forgive me they have an Eagle and you know we love that shit here. But, my god, nah, turgid and borrriiiiing. I didn't want a top 6 team either as that is too easy and I would feel like one of y'all when you come over here in Yankees caps!
The Leeds have a little following here due to the Bielsa thing and the South Americans love that, but this last season - if I wanted to watch a load of headless chickens run about and smack the hell out of each other I would just watch football (dumb game man).
Well anyway, I relalized that all the Brighton games were always great fun to watch. I love the style and the changes in formations and tactics and player rotations - it keeps you on your toes! Plus I loved the offensive wide backs in Lampty and Cucurella. That combined with the midfield technical talent had me hooked. But can we get a goalscorer amiright!!!
I am excited for the new season!
Go Seagulls!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Schools broken up early = palace.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
You've overdone the Soccerball lingo.
That's 30 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

Put away the mobile your parents bought you and enjoy the sunshine or get back to revising for your GCSE's.

1/10

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Hi y'all from the USA. I have been spending the last few years getting into your EPL soccerball leage and, after great study, have decided to become a Brighton Seagulls fan! (hence the name)
I must admit that to begin with I looked at Crystal Phallus, forgive me they have an Eagle and you know we love that shit here. But, my god, nah, turgid and borrriiiiing. I didn't want a top 6 team either as that is too easy and I would feel like one of y'all when you come over here in Yankees caps!
The Leeds have a little following here due to the Bielsa thing and the South Americans love that, but this last season - if I wanted to watch a load of headless chickens run about and smack the hell out of each other I would just watch football (dumb game man).
Well anyway, I relalized that all the Brighton games were always great fun to watch. I love the style and the changes in formations and tactics and player rotations - it keeps you on your toes! Plus I loved the offensive wide backs in Lampty and Cucurella. That combined with the midfield technical talent had me hooked. But can we get a goalscorer amiright!!!
Go Seagulls!

Class

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s an odd first post but what part of it is being seen as trolling? If it is I’d love to know what team he/she supports.

Is nobody going to say Welcome just in case it’s a genuine post?

Seems very knowledgeable imo

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Go Seagulls!

Your first stop was Palace? I’m out

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Go Seagulls!

You sound like a Wisconsin red neck, or you used to work in the Whitehouse drafting speeches for that gimp, Trump ???

You've overdone the Soccerball lingo.
That's 30 minutes of your life you'll never get back.

Put away the mobile your parents bought you and enjoy the sunshine or get back to revising for your GCSE's.

1/10

If it is a Croydon tw@t, then I'm amazed at their inglish:D

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Those of a certain age might remember that Points Of View parody on Not The Nine O’clock News (?)
Reading aloud that letter in about four different accents. That’s how I read this :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here