Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Daft I know.....

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
We were excellent for the majority of last season, and these are heady days for the Albion so it's perfectly reasonable to be excited about it (hopefully) continuing - I can't wait either!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm looking forward to.fixture day more than I looked forward to half the home games, last season.

el punal

I'm looking forward to.fixture day more than I looked forward to half the home games, last season.

Especially the Wolves game in December. A horrible night all round. I seem to remember the Albion had eight(?) players out with injuries/Covid - the PL refused to postpone the game but were happy to accommodate Liverpool and Spurs. The weather was miserable. The Wolves fans that I encountered were complete knobs. It was right in the middle of the Omicron outbreak so it was full on rules and regs for admission to the Amex. The journey back home took forever. Oh, and we lost 1-0.

It was a real “why did I bother?” occasion. :shrug:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
As a long suffering Sussex and England Cricket Fan I think the Summer break is good for the Players and Fans alike.

Go and watch Sussex loose...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just looking forward to new fixtures next week and the feeling of next season in 8 weeks time.....know its only been 3 weeks since last game but miss it so much
Had the world cup not been in Qatar, I wouldn't be giving the fixtures a moment's thought. Instead I'd be perusing old World Cup youtube videos - that Saudi goal v Belgium, Josimar v NI, Linekar v Poland in 86, Letchkov v Germany in 94, the fabled Italy v Brazil game of 82 etc etc. But most of all I'd be drooling at the thought of the opening World Cup fixture - which would have been TODAY.

Qatar FFS... :nono:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just heard we're starting at Old Trafford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here