Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Another Brighton Success

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Many of you are aware of the non profit making website I am involved in called Football Cities, which is based in Brighton.
A month or so ago we were told that an anonymous person had nominated us for an Award from SME (SmallMediumEnterprises). We have now been advised we have been awarded "Best Website for Travelling Football Fans" Very rewarding.
I have to say that during Covid, our NSC friend, Warren Dudley, revamped the site completely and the site has received good comments from the tech industry. It has gone from strength to strength having had site visitors from over 120 countries and from virtually every city, borough and town in UK.
As well as the original useful and interesting information about city based clubs and their host cities, we have added a "News and Views page, which is a bit like a magazine. This contains Match Previews, Star Supporters, Suggested Football films etc.
Our Contact Page also lists some of the Feedback we have received from fans across the world.
If you have not visited the site, feel free to do so at www.footballcities.co.uk
If any of you feel like writing some short features on football subjects we would like to hear from you via our site Contact Page.
In the meantime, we have to set up new pages for Colchester, Doncaster and Milton Keynes, who have been granted city status. On a personal level cant wait for fixtures to be issued and transfer window opening.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Interesting thing about this is that I too get emails daily saying I've been nominated for the SME awards, the latest being in Glasgow. I get invited to go to conferences and meetings all over the country, at a cost to me.
I thought it was a scam!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think I've also stumbled across the site in the past, and it's been extremely helpful. Will look out for it for the next away days. Congratulations

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here