Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Anyone got any positive feedback on Brighton based 'Escape Rooms '

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I know nothing of these things but have been asked for an opinion.

Can't ask on Facebook as it's a surprise birthday present for my brother in law (mid/ late 40s) and he'd see it.

Are any of them any good?

Stumpy Tim

We did this one in Brighton about 4 years ago (pre Covid). We chose it because it allowed u16s, quite a few don't.

https://escapegamebrighton.com/missions/

They will have refreshed their missions since, but we really enjoyed it.

We've done that one too and thought it was excellent. My daughter recently had her 13th birthday party at Pier Pressure which was also very well organised apparently.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Brighton one that was on Western Road was ok but not a patch on the one in Warsaw 6 -7 years ago - where we unlocked a door to get out of one "horror" room only to end up in another pitch black room with a lad we couldn't see..... who then started up a petrol chainsaw.....****ing brilliant fun :D

eidt - this turned out just to be a "chase" corridor between escape rooms. Quite memorable though.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Personally I couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck in an escape room other than maybe camping but each to their own I guess .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My friend runs a couple of escape rooms in Brighton. Both attached to pubs. I even put a few quid into their initial Kickstarter.

https://bewilderbox.co.uk/

I haven't done them myself, but I do know they get great reviews. They've got a couple of (minor) celebrities featuring in them too. They've even been invited to create a mini-escape room in a Portaloo at Glastobury this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here