Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Crawley cut season ticket prices by up to 34%

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Crawley announce match day and season ticket price cuts for 2022/23.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220607-190009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220607-190009_Samsung Internet.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 391
  • SmartSelect_20220607-185936_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220607-185936_Samsung Internet.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 388

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
Go and watch them then.

With gates rarely much above 2500 and new owners prepared to cut prices and try to tap into the thousands who leave Crawley Station heading for London games every Saturday these cuts should be applauded.

I also thought it might interest some

But as my posts don't interest you. Jog on and put me on ignore.

D

Deleted member 2719

With gates rarely much above 2500 and new owners prepared to cut prices and try to tap into the thousands who leave Crawley Station heading for London games every Saturday these cuts should be applauded.

I also thought it might interest some

But as my posts don't interest you. Jog on and put me on ignore.

I think it's a very interesting thread.
Will I be going to Crawley?
No to far north for me.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
I think it's a very interesting thread.
Will I be going to Crawley?
No to far north for me.
It is interesting to see the new owners trying to build upon the family fanbase with some pretty decent kids deals, as for going there ( even with Morris as our Man of the Match once) they will always be northern monkeys

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I like watching lower league football, when it's on telly. It reminds me how I've watched most of my live games.
I wouldn't go to watch them up there though....unless we drew them in a cup comp

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good value. I hope it brings a few in.

When folk sneer and snide perhaps they might remember the rock from which we were hewn.

I can remember a couple of seasons that we would have been pleased to finish where Crawley did this season.

Good luck to them a kudos to those who support them.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

When folk sneer and snide perhaps they might remember the rock from which we were hewn.

I can remember a couple of seasons that we would have been pleased to finish where Crawley did this season.

I remember a couple of occasions when we asked them for some help and they refused (different ownership accepted).

Kudos to those who support them but Brighton fans support Brighton, not Crawley.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I wouldn't go and watch Crawley if they were paying me £289 a season.

Is the right answer. Hope they get relegated to non-league as that’s where they belong. There’s only one team in Sussex.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

The ten thousand that went to Old Trafford soon lost interest then. They seemed a bit manufactured during that spell.

wuntbedruv

Imagine
Mar 18, 2022
North West Sussex
The ten thousand that went to Old Trafford soon lost interest then. They seemed a bit manufactured during that spell.
How many Littlehampton went to Wembley?

How many did we take to the play off final? I was an odd man out that day, one of the 6 thousand Withdean regulars but I didn't sneer at the 20,000 odd others

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How many Littlehampton went to Wembley? How many did we take to the play off final?

Isn’t that kind of irrelevant considering we played at the Withdean ??? It’s a bit like Palace calling us plastics since the Amex I would love to know how we were meant to cram 20k inside that place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here