Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] David Marshall

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I see he has retired from internationals. It just reminded me that his display for Cardiff at Amex is still the best keepers performance I have seen against us. Can anybody think of better

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Coincidentally, a bloke who lives down my road is called David Marshall.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see he has retired from internationals. It just reminded me that his display for Cardiff at Amex is still the best keepers performance I have seen against us. Can anybody think of better

I remember that game, amazing performance on the night

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I agree, and a player l would of loved to have seen in an Albion shirt at one stage. Once he left Cardiff his career seemed to tail off somewhat though.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I don’t know if anyone remembers but I think it was 1-1 vs Bolton and Bogdan had the performance of his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

He was very good that night. Better still was Joe Lewis at Peterborough- even though we still won 3-0. Could have been eight.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He was very good that night. Better still was Joe Lewis at Peterborough- even though we still won 3-0. Could have been eight.

There is a player that didn’t live up to the hype, wasn’t he called up the England squad when still at Peterborough.

They wanted millions for him and spent most his career as a back up/Poor standard of football

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Neville Southall for Torquay United at Withdean.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean

Martinez for Villa at the Amex during lockdown - how that game finished 0-0 god only knows !

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta

Peter Downsborough early 70s? vs. Halifax at The Goldstone. We absolutely smashed them but lost 0-1.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
An ageing Burridge for Sheffield United at the Goldstone in 1985. Best 0-0 draw I can remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here