Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Love Island ….

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great start……really going to stay with it this year.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Utter bolleaux.
Like all reality TV.
I used to watch some TV, helped escape reallity for a bit.
Don't watch hardly any now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pisspoor effort at doing a Crodo….must do better :lolol:

No seriously I watched the whole show……. It’s incredible
The Italian Stallion has his pick

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought you were refering to the BBC and the Tory party.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
A great place to send talentless, loudmouth sex addicts.
At least we know where BoJo will be in 12 months

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A great place to send talentless, loudmouth sex addicts.
At least we know where BoJo will be in 12 months
You're thinking of the new channel 5 reality TV show, Liar Island

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Watched 5 mins that’s all I could stand. Embarrassing cringy mostly thick wannabes desperate for tabloid fame. Very common , all tattoos and false eyelashes . Why is that interesting to watch ?

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
somehow michael owen has bred someone who is LESS charismatic than him

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I still remember the first series of Big Brother airing and LOVING it. Perhaps I'm looking back on it with rose-tinted spectacles of a then 13 year old or whatever I was but it felt like a genuine social experiment. You look back at clips of it now and the people are...well....sort of normal.

Obviously once people realised you could become 'famous' through these shows it was the end.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Why open this thread if you have no interest in the subject :shrug:

Are these kids having the last laugh? Some of them go on to earn a fortune off the back of a summer in Spain. Good luck to them if they want to give it a go.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've never seen the show before, but watched about five minutes last night. That was pretty much all I could put up with. Didn't really get the whole concept, couldn't understand what half of them were saying and nothing really happened.

But then I'm not target audience – too old, not a fan of reality TV – so I'm sure the true fans, much like yourself, Q, will be loving it...

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
The missus had this on last night, as she will do for the next however many weeks it’s on for. I’d had enough by the time one of the contestants said, and I quote, “the suspense LITERALLY killed me”. No, no it didn’t.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Reality TV used to have the odd bright spot but should have had a shelf life of 2-3 years. 20 odd on from the first Big Brother it just seems to have got more and more bland. All insta influencer types in every show instead of ‘real’ people.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I still remember the first series of Big Brother airing and LOVING it. Perhaps I'm looking back on it with rose-tinted spectacles of a then 13 year old or whatever I was but it felt like a genuine social experiment. You look back at clips of it now and the people are...well....sort of normal.

Obviously once people realised you could become 'famous' through these shows it was the end.

and Castaway 2000.on Taransay. What a pity all we have left is this depressing shambles.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why open this thread if you have no interest in the subject :shrug:

Are these kids having the last laugh? Some of them go on to earn a fortune off the back of a summer in Spain. Good luck to them if they want to give it a go.

And some have mental health issues and die.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here