Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When the fixtures are announced

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Not counting our home and away games against them up the road, which is the first fixture you will look for?

Me, it’ll be Newcastle away,I love Northumberland, and will want to take Mrs LLF away for the weekend and take in our game against them. She has never been to Newcastle, or Durham etc.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The Christmas ones for me to see what games I can catch when I'm back in England. Also, Villa and Forest as I've got good mates who support them.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Leeds away and home, best mate supports them and we always go to those matches.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Forest away for me. Good day out and while I probably haven't got enough points to get a ticket with us, inlaws are all fans and season ticket holders there so it adds a bit of extra fun and I'm hoping to blag my way in with them if I can't go with us.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Forest away, an excuse for a weekend drinking in Burton.
Then the games before and after all the international breaks, in particulat September & October. This is my holiday time and I book the two weeks that includes the internationals and an away game.
Christmas. As the world cup finishes the weekend before Christmas I'm off to Germany 19th - 23rd straight after the final.
That is how to plan your holidays. None of this 'I'm in a hot country, how do I watch the game' threads.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
After the Palace games, I'll be checking the Boxing Day game (home games normally mean I can't get there and back, whereas a London away is do-able).
Then I will plan the away games - hoping to do all 7 London + 3 others.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nottm Forest away.

Inlaws live in Nottingham so will aim to visit them for the weekend and combine with the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here