Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour

el punal

A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. At the dressing table the wife, who is rather flat chested, is about to try out a bust enlargement cream. The instructions state that the cream should be massaged over the chest before going to bed, which she duly does.

The following morning the married couple get out of bed. The wife is horrified to find that instead of discovering a larger, ample bosom her chest has remained the same size but is now covered in hair. In disgust she throws the offending cream into the bin.

The husband, who on observing the proceedings, decides to recover the cream from the bin. As he is bald he comes to the conclusion that the cream could be used as a hair restorative. That night he massages the cream on his scalp and goes to bed.

Next morning he wakes up, jumps out of bed and goes to the mirror. To his horror and disgust he finds that, not only has he still got no hair, but an enormous boob has now grown on his head. He gets dressed,puts on a top hat, and goes to his doctor for an emergency appointment. When his doctor asks him what the problem is the husband removes his hat and shows the doc the offending tit.

The doctor is perplexed. Is there a cure asks the husband? The doctor shakes his head and says that his only recommendation is that the husband paints the boob blue and pretends to be a policeman.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
A husband and wife are getting ready for bed. At the dressing table the wife, who is rather flat chested, is about to try out a bust enlargement cream. The instructions state that the cream should be massaged over the chest before going to bed, which she duly does.

The following morning the married couple get out of bed. The wife is horrified to find that instead of discovering a larger, ample bosom her chest has remained the same size but is now covered in hair. In disgust she throws the offending cream into the bin.

The husband, who on observing the proceedings, decides to recover the cream from the bin. As he is bald he comes to the conclusion that the cream could be used as a hair restorative. That night he massages the cream on his scalp and goes to bed.

Next morning he wakes up, jumps out of bed and goes to the mirror. To his horror and disgust he finds that, not only has he still got no hair, but an enormous boob has now grown on his head. He gets dressed,puts on a top hat, and goes to his doctor for an emergency appointment. When his doctor asks him what the problem is the husband removes his hat and shows the doc the offending tit.

The doctor is perplexed. Is there a cure asks the husband? The doctor shakes his head and says that his only recommendation is that the husband paints the boob blue and pretends to be a policeman.

Is there a punchline missing here el?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
What a horrible thing to happen. The man should change his Doctor. They haven't been helpful at all.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Very handy the husband had a top hat knocking about at home.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Quite possibly the worst joke I've ever heard. Unless I'm completely missing something, which I hope I am.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why didn’t the cream work for the woman but worked for the man?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Poor from the doctor. Impersonating a Police Officer is a criminal offence?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here