Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ten Days To Go!

el punal

Or eleven days if you count today to when next season’s fixtures are announced. I believe the first fixture will be away as it’s Pride Weekend in Brighton on 6/7th of August.

So, Fulham at Craven Cottage with a 3.00pm kick off on a glorious, sunny day by the Thames please. It’s my grandson’s birthday that day - let’s make it a double celebration with three points as well. :clap:

P.S. The reality bite - this is the Premier League ruled by TV - so expect everyone to be buggered around by having the game moved to 8.00pm the following Monday. :shrug:

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
Or eleven days if you count today to when next season’s fixtures are announced. I believe the first fixture will be away as it’s Pride Weekend in Brighton on 6/7th of August.

So, Fulham at Craven Cottage with a 3.00pm kick off on a glorious, sunny day by the Thames please. It’s my grandson’s birthday that day - let’s make it a double celebration with three points as well. :clap:

P.S. The reality bite - this is the Premier League ruled by TV - so expect everyone to be buggered around by having the game moved to 8.00pm the following Monday. :shrug:
More than likely it will be Friday night 8pm

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What order do people look up fixtures for?

I usually go:

First match (if away, then first home match)
Last match
Palace home
Palace away
Boxing Day
Fixture nearest my birthday
Fixtures I know I'll miss because of holiday

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

I usually go:

Last match
Palace home
Palace away
Boxing Day
Fixtures I know I'll miss because of holiday[/QUOTE.This. Last home and away.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I usually go:

Last match
Palace home
Palace away
Boxing Day
Fixtures I know I'll miss because of holiday
- Newcastle (a)

- Palace

- Games around Christmas

- First and last days

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Thought first and last games alternated between home and away each season so we should be at home ?

el punal

Thought first and last games alternated between home and away each season so we should be at home ?

I believe that the police might object if a home match clashes with Pride weekend, health and safety, overcrowding and all that. Having said that I’m sure that both our opening matches were against Watford in 2018 (0-2) and 2019 (3-0).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here