Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] A cracking day of sport ahead

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
11am test match .2pm French open .3pm national League play off final.5pm Wales v ukraine.will you be WATCHING ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
11am test match .2pm French open .3pm national League play off final.5pm Wales v ukraine.will you be WATCHING ?

Nope!
Off to the beach for the afternoon. On the bus so I can have extra wine :drink::drink:35 °C today and sea temp is 22°C

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Plus the Brussels classic cycling, the Netball grand finals, international hockey between old enemies England and Netherlands and the Final Round of the European Open. A quote superb day of sport, will be getting stuck into all that after our jubilee lunch and the pageant.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Off out shortly for some fresh air. Back for 5 to cheer on Bale and chums..

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Plus the Brussels classic cycling, the Netball grand finals, international hockey between old enemies England and Netherlands and the Final Round of the European Open. A quote superb day of sport, will be getting stuck into all that after our jubilee lunch and the pageant.

What's on the Jubilee Luncheon menu, Crodo? Will Giles and Polly be bringing dessert?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
There is something seriously wrong today!
No poll on what people are eating for lunch?

I'm going to predict Crodo's menu will involve coronation chicken vol-au-vents and Gala Pie appetisers, before a classic prawn cocktail starter. Main will be roast beef, of course, with all the trimmings. Lemon Swiss roll and amaretti trifle for pud. Washed down with lashings of Pimm's.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Grimsby v Solihull Moors looks fairly interesting on BT Sports 1 at 3pm.

If they make it, Grimsby will have done it the hard way with away wins at Notts County and Wrexham.

If they don't, there'll be another new team in the 92.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not watching any of it - just leaving to play cricket (weather permitting)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Watching the Critérium du Dauphiné cycling here. Stage 1 of the week long race that often features climbs in the coming Tour de France.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
I forget about the darts & racing on itv4

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I swore I would fast today after the amount of red meet and beer I had yesterday but maybe a couple of cheeky Vocations and 12 or so cocktail sausages left over to finish the festivities

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here