Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mavididi

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Mostly played as a left winger / forward for Montpellier so likely cover / long term replacement for Trossard if he came our way. Looks comfortable with having ball at his feet.

https://youtu.be/kP6H0yE6cTA

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Mostly played as a left winger / forward for Montpellier so likely cover / long term replacement for Trossard if he came our way.

Which makes me think he won’t.

We have a lot of young talent queuing up to be the next Trossard including Sarmiento, Mitoma, Khadra, Moran and Peupion. We might even be adding Enciso to that list soon.

I think we have 3 big areas of the squad to recruit. A like-for-like back-up for Welbeck, a left footed centre back to replace Duffy and potentially some back-up for Cucu on the left. We might also need to plug any gaps created by players like Biss leaving.

This guy doesn’t seem to fit into our plans but you never know.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Which makes me think he won’t.

We have a lot of young talent queuing up to be the next Trossard including Sarmiento, Mitoma, Khadra, Moran and Peupion. We might even be adding Enciso to that list soon.

I think we have 3 big areas of the squad to recruit. A like-for-like back-up for Welbeck, a left footed centre back to replace Duffy and potentially some back-up for Cucu on the left. We might also need to plug any gaps created by players like Biss leaving.

This guy doesn’t seem to fit into our plans but you never know.

I do get the impression that whilst we concentrate on certain areas for strengthening, we will always take what we believe to be a very good deal, regardless of position. What that means about Mavididi, I have no idea :shrug:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I do get the impression that whilst we concentrate on certain areas for strengthening, we will always take what we believe to be a very good deal, regardless of position. What that means about Mavididi, I have no idea :shrug:

That's an interesting one. I've been wondering the same thing, especially if the player can be loaned out, so that his wage costs are covered. I might be wrong, but we seem to have more loan players than we can shoehorn into the first team squad. It's almost as if someone high up in the club does his homework with all the data at his disposal, calculates a player's value, works out the ongoing costs, and the risk of success and failure, and buys the asset if the figures stack up.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He’s the guy who went to Juve from Arsenal, scored I think. Plays towards the left so is another player that seems unlikely unless Welbeck and Trossard are off. What we really need is this kinda player but who cuts in from the right but they seem rarer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Yeah I agree with this. Also we know that Potter likes adaptability. Could quite easily be seen as someone of use down the right, or straight through the middle. Might even end up as a DM or wing back!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's an interesting one. I've been wondering the same thing, especially if the player can be loaned out, so that his wage costs are covered. I might be wrong, but we seem to have more loan players than we can shoehorn into the first team squad. It's almost as if someone high up in the club does his homework with all the data at his disposal, calculates a player's value, works out the ongoing costs, and the risk of success and failure, and buys the asset if the figures stack up.

Wow, almost sounds like a strategy doesn’t it ? Does no-one think of the impact on the poor teenager on Twitter pissing his pants that ‘we’ve wasted 2m on someone that’ll never make the first team’ ??

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’ve wanted to go for some time; the scuba diving is supposed to be first class.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sounds like what someone who is following the 'platty joobs' while on their 'holibobs' would call their vhs tapes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here