Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC "Your Brighton team of the season"

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
No Veltman, No Welbeck - includes Duffy though....

Capture.PNG

How do they calculate this?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Mental is the word. Veltman and Caicedo have to be in there in place of Duffy and Lallana. Toss up between Welbeck and Maupay for the striker position. March unlucky not to be in but I can't find a place for him.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Veltman, Moder and Welbeck for Duffy, Lallana and Maupay

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
i can't see Duffy, Lamptey or Lallana getting in the team and given his form at start of season Duffy was possibly the best of the 3.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
BBC "Your Brighton team of the season"

It’s based on the “most picked” players in each position that fans have selected using the BBC Sport team selector feature.
You are prompted to do that before each game, thousands do so - hence (probably) no place for Caicedo and others as it’s weighted towards players available for most of the season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, that's mental. Was this voted for?
Yes, sadly it was - the 'pick your team' game was in every club's BBC page. Bloody useless waste of time - almost as bad as that intrusive player ratings thing that they infest the match day page with - that load of nonsense you have to scroll through to get to the stats, team news, etc. Wish they'd just bin the whole f****n' thing. I expect the BBC to give me informstion, not to provide some inter-active flummery for ten year olds.

Rant over. Relax and breathe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ooh it’s a corner;10278781 said:
Strange selection and formation - has Garth Crooks been involved?

Yes.

Which is why assembling the teamsheet took so long.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Sanchez

Veltman, Dunk, Cucurella

Gross, Macallister, Bissouma, Caicedo, Trossard

Welbeck, Maupay

What do I win

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Mental

Though Veltman in for Duffy and Moder in for Lallana then change formation around and it’s about right since the excellent Webster has been injured so much but is the other one you’d want to sneak in somewhere.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Yes, sadly it was - the 'pick your team' game was in every club's BBC page. Bloody useless waste of time - almost as bad as that intrusive player ratings thing that they infest the match day page with - that load of nonsense you have to scroll through to get to the stats, team news, etc. Wish they'd just bin the whole f****n' thing. I expect the BBC to give me informstion, not to provide some inter-active flummery for ten year olds.

Rant over. Relax and breathe.

Yes, that player rating is utter BS. Why is it even available during a game and why is it more prominent than stats or line up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here