Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgin airlines relaxing Tattoos rules for flight attendants

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
[/B]

As an airline Pilot myself, I can assure you the accent, gender, age of your Pilot has absolutely no baring on their ability. We’ve all worked sodding hard to be at the pointy end and are continually tested to ensure we maintain standards of safety to the highest degree.

While I'm sure I wouldn't find anything about gender and accent that would have any bearing on ability, I was fairly sure there would be a maximum age for airline pilots. So I googled it. Commercial pilots are required to retire at 65.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
While I'm sure I wouldn't find anything about gender and accent that would have any bearing on ability, I was fairly sure there would be a maximum age for airline pilots. So I googled it. Commercial pilots are required to retire at 65.

That requirement should apply to politicians. Then we wouldn’t have these senile pensioners running the world powers. Love the way they can’t be trusted to fly a plane but can be trusted with the keys to the nuclear button [emoji2357]

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why has this thread been moved ? I’ve missed something haven’t I ?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Just like the colour of skin or their sexual orientation, a tattoo is gonna make no difference to me when I’m told not to inflate my life jacket until I have exited the aircraft or who I’m asking for another £5 half pint can of warm lager

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Working in Airlines isn't what is used to be. They'll take any fatty with a tatty now as long they're cheep

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here