Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wrexham vs Grimsby

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Crazy start to the game... 17 minutes in at the time of writing, already two goals and plenty of chances.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This extra time is going to be very exciting.

Glad I'm watching this, I think it is easily the best game that will be played today.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Crazy

Grimsby with a late throw in a dangerous position, a Wrexham player is too close and the ref uses his spray to show how far off he needs to be. And Grimsby scores from the throw in - I wonder how much that little incident before affected their focus.

Fantastic game. Sure, Wrexham should have had (another) penalty in extra time but still can't call it undeserved. What a journey for Grimsby.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Grimsby were horrendous at defending corners/crosses/long throws. Wrexham get a free kick with seconds to go and they take it quick and work it out wide. Baffling decision, surely you throw everyone forward and gamble.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Deciding to watch that is going to be the best decision I made this weekend methinks.

What a game. :mad:

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Phil Parkinson's comments are going to see him end up on the naughty step. The ref was a bit rubbish, but overall I think he was equally rubbish for both sides. Enjoyable game to watch that.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great game, over the last two matches of extra time wins Grimsby deserve to be at White Hart Death Star next week, just hope they are not too exhausted for the final. both teams on their knees at the end.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Some incredibly poor defending from both sides, real tinpot stuff, but one hell of an enjoyable match. A great watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here