Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Those who knock the players who got us here watch this.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
https://youtu.be/l6gQOLXKTHs

I know it’s too long for most to sit down and watch. But everything we achieved this year only happened because these boys got us here.

What they did for knockers around the 30 minute mark showed what a special bunch of players they all were and should always be remembered as greats for that season. Regardless of what happens after. Truely incredible, the players who acheieved the impossible for me. As the lost generation I never thought I’d see us in the prem and that film is truly special.

UTA. Never forgot how we got here.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Thanks - this was one of our most enjoyable seasons ever.

Such unstoppable momentum, based on genuine togetherness, riding on the wings of belief!

Loved every moment.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Never seen that before, have added to me list and will watch it tonight.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Felt a little bit sorry for train surfer Norwood,think we let him go 1 season too soon imo but that's football,the last decade is certainly a memorable one to have been a Brighton and Hove Albion supporter.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Absolutely beautiful, the sort of video you could show your kids and they’ll be fans for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I’ll enjoy watching that at a later date. My most treasured BHA memorabilia is Dunk’s away shirt from that season. UTA.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, but who's been mocking them?

Fantastic team/squad - can't remember ever having said a bad word about them. Of course. we've strengthened since then, and have a considerably better team now - but that's taking nothing away from the team that won promotion.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sorry, but who's been mocking them?

Fantastic team/squad - can't remember ever having said a bad word about them. Of course. we've strengthened since then, and have a considerably better team now - but that's taking nothing away from the team that won promotion.

Didn’t realise I started the thread GT49er stop saying bad things about that team. I’ll be more careful next time. :lolol:

I’ve seen a number of posts and comments about March, Knockers, Duffy, Hughton etc. regardless of any weaknesses there may be/have now what a team and achievement it once was.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
The best year of my life. Got married and the Albion promoted to the PL. Loved every second of it - every single one of those players (+ CH) are legends and always will be.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks for posting it, great to re-live it. I’d completely forgotten about the players train journey into to town.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Utterly marvellous scenes. Thanks for re-posting/reminding us, [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION]

:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here