Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aitor Ruibal

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
That's one more game than Lamptey had played before he joined us

But Ruibal is 26.

However, he did make a load of appearances in the previous 3 seasons; last year at Betis, 19/20 at Leganés in the top flight, and a spell in the second division before that.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Don’t need a right wing back.

I don't know. I think we need two more defenders. If one of them is a RWB it means that Veltman doesn't have to deputise there and can focus on playing as part of a back 3 or R.B in a back four. We definitely need cover for Lamptey, he's missed a lot of games.

March can act as cover for Cucurella, giving us Cucu and March for LWB, Lamptey and new signing for RWB.

Dunk, Webster, Veltman plus new signing(Van Hecke?) as C.B's. Fifth C.B being Cucurella and or Duffy/U23.

No idea if this guy is any good or if we're even remotely interested in him, though.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've got a mate who loves a Seville orange and he reckons he's shitehouse :nono:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Honestly, Lamptey needs to improve massively because he's done nothing of note this season. We do massive need another RWB because even though we have Veltman, I'd rather he be RCB.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But Ruibal is 26.

However, he did make a load of appearances in the previous 3 seasons; last year at Betis, 19/20 at Leganés in the top flight, and a spell in the second division before that.

Leganés will be the club we nearly singed the striker El Thingamajig from, around that time.

Last edited:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Leganés will be the club we near singed the striker El Thingamajig from, around that time.

Yup. Also he to the inimitable Super Cucumber

big.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here