Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Will you be buying/have you bought Jubilee crap/memorabilia?

Will you/have you bought Jubilee memorabilia?

• Yes of course I will

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nope, not a chance

Votes: 92 90.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Nothing to buy here but I'll sip a San Miguel from my 1953 Coronation glass that all us school kids were given as a souvenir. 20220527_112534.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm not a rabid republican (hell, we make a mess of electing a parliament), and I don't particularly want our head of state to be politicised in the same way as it is in the USA, but this lot have had their day.

I actually think it's a cruel human experiment. Forcing one family to take the role is wrong. Put the wealth to one side. The idea that a child gets bought into the world on the understanding that their life will never be their own is probably just plain wrong.

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I'm not a rabid republican (hell, we make a mess of electing a parliament), and I don't particularly want our head of state to be politicised in the same way as it is in the USA, but this lot have had their day.

I actually think it's a cruel human experiment. Forcing one family to take the role is wrong. Put the wealth to one side. The idea that a child gets bought into the world on the understanding that their life will never be their own is probably just plain wrong.

There are worse things.

1. You will be a multi millionaire.
2. You will get the best education.
3. You will be able to join the Army/RAF and get a very high rank for doing SFA to actually earn it.
4. Attractive women will fall at your feet no matter how ugly you are.
5. You get to marry and procreate with an attractive woman.
6. You get a choice of several big houses to live in.
7. You don't have to work at a really hard job.

Yes I would do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here