Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] RIP Ray Liotta

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Great in pretty much everything he did. Always a very menacing presence on screen if a little type cast after the success of Goodfellas. Was great as Hollywood Dick and Sally Moltisanti in The Many Saints of Newark which was one of his last roles.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
One of the best thing he did was the video to Ed Sheeran's Bloodstream.

I thought it was an amazing portrayal of a washed up rock star, without saying a word. - great acting.

RIP

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Goodfellas is absolutely in my all time top ten or even top five movies. He's brilliant in it. RIP.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I gave up playing video games many years ago, but if like me you played 'Grand Theft Auto Vice City' on the PS2 20 years back (which was my most favourite game ever) he also voiced the main character Tommy Vercetti.

RIP.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
As well as the gangster roles he was also a very good comedian. I remember seeing him in a movie with Sigourney Weaver who was playing a con woman with her daughter. Forgot the name of it but he was very funny.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
RIP ……Peaked very early and did all manor of crap after that…

Would forgive him anything though after Henry Hill

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Genuinely gutted. Loved him in everything from Goodfellas to Muppets from Space.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not that anyone needs reminding

[tweet]1529894936278994944[/tweet]

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Sad loss, like others Goodfellas is one of my all time favourite films, someone already mentioned his piercing blue eyes and the hint of menace he always portrayed that gave him a great screen presence.
On a lighter note I loved this Heineken advert, RIP Ray.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Killing Them Softly - Pitt, Liotta, Gandolfini, Mendelsohn, Shepherd, McNairy. Not everyone’s favourite gangster film, but I bloody love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here