Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion - West Ham Vlog

Jul 7, 2003
The bloke behind him in the North Stand has a very impressive ZZ Top style beard.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Utter madness.

No wonder the North can't sing coherently with all that Latin tomfoolery :facepalm:

Bravo!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Had a very quick chat with him pre-game. He started doing this a few years ago, but I think his first Albion game was Palace away (worth watching that for the limbs footage when Maupay’s goal went in!). He’s now virtually an Albion fan thanks to Caicedo and Sarmiento, and most of his recent stuff is from Albion games.

The interview in Spanish is with my son-in-law.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Some of those lads singing the Caicedo song have a SHOCKING interpretation of the ABBA song it's meant to be sung to.

Likewise, a group of lads near us in WSU were singing a 'song' about Tariq Lamptey. Only when I later saw someone reference the lyrics on here, did I have ANY clue as the song it was based on. I'm not sure these lads have actually ever heard Bowie's Starman, at all.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Likewise, a group of lads near us in WSU were singing a 'song' about Tariq Lamptey. Only when I later saw someone reference the lyrics on here, did I have ANY clue as the song it was based on. I'm not sure these lads have actually ever heard Bowie's Starman, at all.

It is the remix, same song but you speed it up x10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here