Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] HDToday - Online film TV series streaming - Any thoughts ?

Wombat1965

Feb 21, 2009
Well after what was an absolutely brilliant season there is now a void in my life until August, apart from obviously reading each day the rumours as to which 20 goal a season striker we will be signing, whether it be from Albania or Brazil.

Does anyone use the online film and TV series streaming website: https://hdtoday.cc which on first looks too good to be true.

All of the recent 2022 releases are there including Top Gun: Maverick ????? No registration required and at first glance no ads. They do have a number of servers to choose from which does make me suspicious as does how they can offer a completely free streaming service, which at first look has no obvious catches.

Do any of you more tech savvy people have an opinion re this website ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Do any of you more tech savvy people have an opinion re this website ?

I say watch what you can while you as doubt it’ll be around for long. All the content is pirated and if it comes to attention of the anti piracy groups they’ll get it shut down and the admins arrested.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Top Gun Maverick hasn't officially been released anywhere yet. That the website has it available would be a giant red warning flag.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Top Gun Maverick hasn't officially been released anywhere yet. That the website has it available would be a giant red warning flag.

They’ve got a “cam” of the trailer. Cam meaning filmed in a cinema with a camcorder. Really any big film you need to wait for the digital release (when available to buy in Amazon/Apple tv etc) for decent quality pirate copy. Most big studios now try to leave it at least 3 months from cinema release to digital release to minimise piracy and maximise cinema profits.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
During the lockdown these dodge services were great as all new films were being released straight to legit platforms and being ripped off those.
Now it’s back to some bloke with shaky hands filming it in a cinema. Unwatchable.

Is what I think my opinion would be if I watched those sites.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here