Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Homophobic abuse from West Ham fans.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
absolutely disgusting abuse from knuckle dragging &@£holes on the station, police not doing anything about it, stewards too small numbers and afraid, horrible experience. Plus the usual “disgusting to lose to mickey mouse teams lime Brighton” rubbish. I thought police were meant to be on this kind of abuse?
I hate football sometimes 😞

Every team has a minority of idiot fans. We certainly have.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
It's probably hard to take as a West Ham fan not being able to beat a bunch of sissy boys in 10 attempts,generally in life when you insult something or someone you know absolutely nothing about its just complete ignorance and in West Hams case their fans are so used to being beaten by Brighton its a way of life for them.

A hundred years could go by and this thread could be bounced for the same sort of thing,West Ham fail to beat Brighton for the 210th time in the EPL.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
And the irony of pockets of their support screaming 'Irons' en route to the ground, and not aiming it at Albion fans.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Hammers fans in my disgracefully overcrowded carriage were big and loud and lairy. Tho their abuse was directed fairly and squarely and quite correctly at the fakkin trains. Til one of them spotted a tiny terrified wee girl about six years old with her dad in the crush near the doors. Immediately they moderated their language, tried to make her smile, and made sure she got as much space as possible in that pathetic SASTA cattle truck. Respect for that fellas :clap2:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
To be fair to them, at least all of them are watching the game.

More than can be said for the group of six lads sat next to, and behind us, in WSU - all six of whom spent the entire game staring at score updates and shouting them out to each other.

It was like watching the game with Jeff, Kammy and the rest. “One nil Villa! It’s one nil Villa!” “Villa are ahead” “lads, City are losing!” “Leeds one up. Burnley going down”. “Mine says 0-0” “VAR innit”. “Leeds penalty. Leeds penalty!”

****ing hell, just shut up. First, just watch the ****ing game in front of you. Second, there’s no need to broadcast updates to you mates - they’re looking at the same ****ing thing. ****s sake.

On the plus side, one of them, sat just next to me, missed BOTH Veltman’s and Groß’ goals, which was quite funny.

Had the exact same experience yesterday. Bloke was a Tottenham fan and spent the entire game glued to his phone rather than watching the game in front of him. I don't think he actually saw any of the goals! That said I missed Welbeck's as I was watching the big old punch up going on in the away end......always amusing to see fans fighting themselves.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That said I missed Welbeck's as I was watching the big old punch up going on in the away end......always amusing to see fans fighting themselves.

I'm sure there have been moments of disagreement between fans of the same club at most games but the only teams I can remember having a full on tear up with their own in the ground are West Ham and Millwall.

Something in the water?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
One case, where they play the victim. I have no time for them at all. Had a lot of problems in the past. Either with threats of violence, burglary or as recently, scoping out my parents farm. They can absolutely do one in my opinion and that'll never change.

I didn’t say a traveller was the victim.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I didn’t say a traveller was the victim.

I think you may be wasting your breath. Those who generalise from the particular . . . .

Anyway, young electronic music fans, eh? I have no time for them. Wrong 'uns, the lot of them.

:drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here