Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What a wonderful season we've had.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think this season has been up there with some of Albions best.
I'm proud to say to say I'm an Albion fan.
We've had our ups and downs, but some of the football we've played, together with great results, has been a fantastic feeling to know we're up there with some other good teams.
Graham Potter and the team, keep doing your stuff and rolling to next season for more great things.

:albion2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Marvellous end of the season, hopeful for strong next one.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
FTYJHNaWIAM8KqW.jpeg

Fffffffffffff magic.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I think this season has been up there with some of Albions best.
I'm proud to say to say I'm an Albion fan.
We've had our ups and downs, but some of the football we've played, together with great results, has been a fantastic feeling to know we're up there with some other good teams.
Graham Potter and the team, keep doing your stuff and rolling to next season for more great things.

:albion2:

Amazing, well done Albion.

Need to keep:

Potter
Bissouma
Welbeck
Trossard
Sanchez
Cucurella
For starters

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Had to follow through the deeply unsatisfactory medium of Sky Sports phone alerts. I’m disappointed in Burnley dropping instead of Leeds (though a bit of me says they got rid of Dyche and after a brief bounce paid the price) and I’m disappointed that the Mekon has another title helped along through highly suspicious sponsorship arrangements.

I’m still ****ing ecstatic though. 9th, we’re 9th. 3 places ahead of Palace, ahead of Newcastle, ahead of Brentford and Villa.

I can’t wait for next season, so proud of everyone in and around the club. I am now at journey’s end and there is beer.

Palace Dan

no guessing which team!
Apr 14, 2010
Total respect to you all. A VERY good season and a finish you have earned and deserve. Good that all rivalry aside Albion and Palace are slugging it out well in the Greed League. Have a good Summer until we do it all again next season! Take care and congratulations on a job very well done. Respect!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Amazing, well done Albion.

Need to keep:

Potter
Bissouma
Welbeck
Trossard
Sanchez
Cucurella
For starters

:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

You forgot Gross.

There must be a reason why GP keeps selecting him in the starting 11.
Many of us don't understand why but it seems to work out most of the time.
He has been excellent in the last few games.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Fantastic acomplishment from all involved, particularly after the rocky period of form mid season. It's actually a bit of a shame the season has ended as think we're playing some of the best football I've ever seen us play at the mo.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Total respect to you all. A VERY good season and a finish you have earned and deserve. Good that all rivalry aside Albion and Palace are slugging it out well in the Greed League. Have a good Summer until we do it all again next season! Take care and congratulations on a job very well done. Respect!

A sincere thank you for that. It's an excellent rivalry as long as it's conducted in good taste. The appearance of Viera on the MOTS shortlist and the non-appearance of Potter can only be explained by Southgate being on the selection team.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Best season? Arguable. Up until a few weeks ago, we couldn't get anything on target. Everyone was calling for resignations and throwing their arms in the air. But a few stonking wins against some big teams and a boost of confidence when it counted has seen us storm home. Best end to a a season? It's up there.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great end the season, history boys.

First ever top half top flight finish
Record PL points
Record top flight points per game
Record top flight away wins
Record finish in the football pyramid
Best English manager this season
Best English owned club in pyramid

And finished above CPFC2010 in the table

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
A cliche I know but we have a decent blend of younger hungry players amongst those who have more experience and a manager who appears to read the game pretty damn well.

9th could be hard to follow, but it will be fun to try again next season and hopefully we may push the boat out a little on the striker (most feel we need) - after all we are a top 10 club now in the best league in the world. Congratulations to all - especially the home fans who have had a tough season but have been rewarded with the recent win over Man Utd and obviously todays result.

A beer to cement the end of the day!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Officially we’re 9th best team in the WORLD!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here