Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which PL final day drama is GRIPPING you the most?

Most GRIPPING final day drama

• Two way battle for the title?

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Two way battle for relegation?

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • The wobbly bit in the middle - where will the ALBION finish?

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Whether we finish above Palace

Then Burnley or Leeds

Then hoping Man City stop the next week being endless horrific scousers banging on about winning four trophies

Don't care about the rest

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Then Burnley or Leeds

Then hoping Man City stop the next week being endless horrific scousers banging on about winning four trophies

Nail on head. :thumbsup:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Then Burnley or Leeds

Definitely this.
I work with a Leeds fan and a Liverpool fan so I'm hoping I can rinse both of them tomorrow when the former is relegated and the latter throws the title away. Another work colleague is a Leicester fan so finishing above them would be an added bonus too.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Then Burnley or Leeds

I read this and gave you a thumbs up, but then the thought of the next week being endless horrific scousers banging on about winning four trophies set in. :nono:

Now I'm firmly behind Man City winning.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Definitely the relegation battle. It’s a shame they can’t move both games to later so we can all watch.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit

Then Burnley or Leeds

With you all the way, except I'd prefer to see Man City let the title slip from their grasp at the very last moment, and that we hold on for 10th.....hope for 9th and dream of 8th.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Interesting that when I voted , nobody had voted for the top title.. I am totally thinking of Brighton today. I am sure we will hear from other grounds and the relegation battle is always more interesting than the top of the table

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Absolutely Leeds going down would be the cherry on the cake for me this season.... that and keeping all our core players except Bissouma, I think the cash from that deal will be a big help.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Right now I am entirely focused on us finishing Top 10 and above Palace. Everything else is a sideshow.

This is a massive day for us - win and we'll probably finish 9th, so will be able to attract a better calibre of player in the window.

CaergybiGull

Aug 13, 2020
Caergybi, Ynys Môn

Then Burnley or Leeds

Understand the thinking re: the four but, consider... If the scousers get 4, yes they will bang on obnoxiously, but then they do that anyway. Once someone does the 4 (and it's surely only a matter of time?) no-one else can bang on about doing it. Think of it as ripping a plaster off a particularly sensitive hairy bit...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bit of a strange final day? It's only Chelsea who have nothing to play?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Where we finish matters most. Hopefully above Palace.
If Leeds are relegated that would be hilarious whereas if Burnley were relegated it would be hilarious.
Couldn't give a shiney about the title

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here