Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today’s the day Gerrard can show that he’s the best young English manager in the country

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can he do it?

Surprisingly I know, but I don’t think he is, and no I don’t think he’ll stop City’s fragile juggernaut.

Setting myself up here I know

What do YOU think?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's certainly got GPott in his back pocket.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Man City are vulnerable at the back, so he'll have a go at them. bit too much though to expect Villa do that and defend well away, could make them nervy and frustrated, nick a draw.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
City will win.

Liverpool will win.

I won't give a shit.

You have more confidence than me, I really don’t want Liverpool to win anything else this season. Their fans are already unbearable. Especially the Brighton based ones who have never been to Anfield or Liverpool even.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I’m sorry, I don’t mean to offend.
On the thread itself I’m hoping for a Villa win. I know so many Liverpool fans I’m cheering them on for the title.

Fill your boots, I am used to having the piss taken, even by my own family :lolol:

No offence taken

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Villa will do what they have done all season under him. Sit very deep. Launch it to Watkins and media will pretend that they use all of their creative players well! This is actually a good tactic against city with their defence.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think after all the talk of whether or not he will help liverpool win the title, Man City will be 3 up before the 25 minute mark. Title race will be over by half time.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Today’s the day Gerrard can show that he’s the best young English manager in the country, Europe, planet earth, the milky way and beyond the hubble telescopes view.

Is this better for you ???

Yeah a bit. Personally I would have gone for ‘ Today’s the day Gerrard can show that he’s the best young English manager in the country, Europe, planet earth, the milky way and beyond the hubble telescopes view but Potter is still better and I’m thinking we need a Potter/Gerard poll.’

Sorry Icy, that sarcasm just got the better of me :kiss:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yeah a bit. Personally I would have gone for ‘ Today’s the day Gerrard can show that he’s the best young English manager in the country, Europe, planet earth, the milky way and beyond the hubble telescopes view but Potter is still better and I’m thinking we need a Potter/Gerard poll.’

Sorry Icy, that sarcasm just got the better of me :kiss:

Sarcasm :bowdown:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
80th minute, 0-0. Ashley Young comes on for Villa to provide some experience in the final minutes, but he slips and loses the ball to Sterling who scores the winner. Steve runs onto the pitch trying to strangle Young, but then in the midst of it remembers his own trauma and starts crying in the mid circle. Mings violently tries to pull his manager off the pitch, but Gerrard won't have any of it and bites his captain, getting a huge chunk of his ankle. Nasty scenes. Meanwhile, VAR discovered a foul and disallows the goal. However, due to Gerrards behaviour, the game is abandoned and City awarded a 3-0 win.

IMO this is the most likely scenario.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here